0.28z
coffee and doughnuts
drool
sprinkles.jpg

pjbleek

Reaction score
Tokenz
795.15z
got me some breakfast sausages (the ones the butcher gave us are just too damn good and will save those for when mother-in-law comes for a visit)

MainerMikeBrown

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.24z
For me this morning I had Granola Crunch cereal. It was good, I must say. I needed something different than Honey Nut Cheerios, which I've had a lot of for breakfast lately.

Aries

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
Reaction score
Tokenz
0.06z
Today I had egg whites and chicken breakfast sausages...and of course coffee.

Jackass master

Old and worn out
Reaction score
Tokenz
0.04z
Can of chicken noodle soup that almost got dumped in my chili last night. I had put it in the tomato soup case when I opened the new case of chicken noodle soup.:24:

virtualtraveler

Reaction score
Tokenz
15.03z
I had bread and coffee for breakfast today! Here in Nicaragua where I live that is usually what they have for supper but we had it today because well, there was not much else we could eat!

JoanMcWench

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.02z
In my fantasy world? It would be cheesy grits with an apple chicken sausage and a seasonal fresh fruit salad. Aww yea.

...in reality? A glass of Diet Dr. Pepper and an apple. So I got the apple thing going in both themes. That's a start!

KoreDemeter

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
I had a nice big bowl of chili with some sour cream and shredded cheese mixed in, along with my usual cup of coffee. Perfect way to warm up on a cold fall morning!

78,866Threads
2,185,216Messages
4,953Members
Back