What is/was for breakfast?

Users who are viewing this thread

The Man

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
Reaction score
Tokenz
168.84z
Getting ready eat at a breakfast buffet in a few minutes. ..This morning I was in a rush so had peanut butter on toast and milk

Replies
    Views
    Participant count
  • Participants list

azrmacc

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
I had oatmeal and chocolate. Well, I had chocolate on the oatmeal, chocolate powder specifically. I can't eat oatmeal on it's own, I find it really bland, so I often use the Cadbury chocolate powder to give it some taste.

xTinx

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
Today's breakfast consisted of rice (I'm Asian so it's our staple food), cheese sticks, pork char shiu and fish-based soup. For dessert, I had fruit salad and sugar-free vanilla and choco icecream. I was kind of annoyed with my brothers for consuming that one slab of chocolate cake I've been dying to eat since Thursday, so as a form of revenge, I ate up the last two pints of icecream. I slept for four hours after that amazing breakfast.

Natasha

La entrepierna de fuego
Valued Contributor
Reaction score
Tokenz
1,352.51z
Whole wheat toast with pineapple mango marmalade, 2 sausage links, and scrambled eggs w/ cheese and green onions.

Natasha

La entrepierna de fuego
Valued Contributor
Reaction score
Tokenz
1,352.51z
LOL It's pretty much what I have everyday, except for the toast. I only have toast maybe twice a week.

Stardom22

Reaction score
Tokenz
1,601.98z
I have had a cup of hot milked tea with some chapattis that I took with fried beans. This is however one of my favourite breakfasts I normally take.

78,865Threads
2,185,203Messages
4,953Members
Back