Replies
    Views
    Participant count
  • Participants list

Ammi

Reaction score
Tokenz
1,249.83z
…I watched Avatar 2/The Way of Water at the weekend…it was enjoyable enough, the cinematography was beautiful and what we would expect from James Cameron…but the storyline itself/the character depth and development etc seemed very shallow/hollow/flimsy to me…although I enjoyed it, it’s not a movie that would feel inclined to revisit, I don’t think…

Ammi

Reaction score
Tokenz
1,249.83z
…oooops, I put that post in the wrong thread, apologies…it should have been The Last Movie Watched thread…I’m new here, I’ll get the hang of it…

Ammi

Reaction score
Tokenz
1,249.83z
I’m very much looking forward to watching John Wick chapter 4 😋 🙃
..I recently watched this…I loved Rina Sawayama as Akira Shimazo…she was so campy and just kick ass gorgeous…❤️…which I guess describes the movie as well…I should watch chapters 1,2 and 3…

Last edited:

freakofnature

Vampire
Reaction score
Tokenz
2,955.60z
Has Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 3 been released yet? I want to see that. My days tend to blend together when I'm on night shift and I lose track of time. I missed Ant-Man and Shazam 2 because of that.

Golden9

Reaction score
Tokenz
45.10z
…I watched Avatar 2/The Way of Water at the weekend…it was enjoyable enough, the cinematography was beautiful and what we would expect from James Cameron…but the storyline itself/the character depth and development etc seemed very shallow/hollow/flimsy to me…although I enjoyed it, it’s not a movie that would feel inclined to revisit, I don’t think…
The graphics were really excellent, but the plotline was so predictable and normal.
I do wonder what they would do if there is another movie.

I think the first movie was better developed.

78,865Threads
2,185,200Messages
4,953Members
Back