Upcoming releases you want to see

Users who are viewing this thread

freakofnature

Vampire
Reaction score
Tokenz
2,955.60z
I kinda thought that instead of posting a new thread for each movie, we could consolidate them into one thread. :) It's also a good way to keep track of what's coming out.

I just saw an ad for Suckerpunch. I think I might go see it when it comes out...if I don't forget. :ninja

Replies
    Views
    Participant count
  • Participants list

HK

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.03z
I just went through the IMDB upcoming releases list, which goes up to 2013. There's not much I'm excited about, apart things like the Star Trek sequel, the Monsters Inc sequel, and the first Dark Tower movie :D

brieze

Maulds' Angel
Reaction score
Tokenz
0.01z
Obviously, the final Harry Potter installment :ninja

I'm creaming myself waiting for it. Potter4lyfe.

I also want to see Diary of a Wimpy Kid and Suckerpunch. I thought Suckerpunch looked like a typical plotless blockbuster in the trailer, but then I read about it on IMDB. It sounds pretty interesting.

Maulds

Accidental Bastard
Reaction score
Tokenz
0.01z
Transformers 3 Dark of the Moon
Green Lantern
Thor
SuckerPunch
Harry Potter Deathly Hallows 2
Apollo 18
Insidious
Super (if you haven't heard of it you must watch the trailer)
Super 8
Your Highness
Scream 4
Priest
Hangover 2
Cowboys and Aliens

Just to name a few

Obdurate

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
Vampire movies normally are not my cup of tea but I saw a preview for Priest yesterday and it looked interesting.

It'll probably be fun, but the comic book it's based on is absolutely incredible, some of the finest stuff I've ever read, and this movie appears to piss all over it. Not in terms of quality because maybe this movie will be really awesome, but it's like it doesn't share any of the same ideas. I'm still looking forward to the movie though. I can nerd-rage after I see it ;)

Some others I'm excited for:
The Tree of Life
X-Men: First Class
The Turin Horse (I know it's done, but I don't know when it gets released over here)
Super 8
Cowboys and Aliens

Tuffdisc

Reaction score
Tokenz
15.13z
First Men in the Moon - laughable animation, but given it was released in 1964, no surprise there. Some laughable directions as well

78,865Threads
2,185,201Messages
4,953Members
Back