Replies
    Views
    Participant count
  • Participants list

Panacea

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.01z
I cannot wait for the Perks of Being a Wallflower in 2012. It's really gotta be good because I adore that book. I think it will be, though. I don't go to the theatres because I have no friends :p but I would go alone to this.

freakofnature

Vampire
Reaction score
Tokenz
3,009.27z
MISSION IMPOSSIBLE 4 :woohoo:

I didn't realize they were making a fourth one but saw a preview for it when I saw Transformers this evening. :D:thumbup

Racks

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.01z
Heard there's a Jurassic Park 4 in the works 3D to... If true I'm going to cinema to see that for sho.

Zorak

The cake is a metaphor
Reaction score
Tokenz
0.01z
Heard there's a Jurassic Park 4 in the works 3D to... If true I'm going to cinema to see that for sho.

I'll tell you for free now: That will be one shit film and an insult to the original and best film ever made :D

LostAngel

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
I think the 2nd one (Jurassic Park the lost world) was great i have almost watched that one more then the first and i have been watching that movie since i was 2. and to answer the question of the thread, HARREH POTTA!

Racks

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.01z
I'll tell you for free now: That will be one shit film and an insult to the original and best film ever made :D

Jurassic Park is the best example of a film franchise which was completely shit after the first one.

I watched these films when I was a Kid and loved um... It will bring back that feel good factor from my adolescence. If I could pick one film to have seen on the big screen that i Never, it would have been Jurassic Park.

freakofnature

Vampire
Reaction score
Tokenz
3,009.27z
I watched these films when I was a Kid and loved um... It will bring back that feel good factor from my adolescence. If I could pick one film to have seen on the big screen that i Never, it would have been Jurassic Park.
Jurassic Park was one of the first movies I went to see in a theater. It was awesome. I went to see it 5 times. :ninja :D

78,866Threads
2,185,216Messages
4,953Members
Back