Replies
    Views
    Participant count
  • Participants list

trishgl

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
Our whole family is looking forward to the 2nd Hobbit installment. I've seen the trailer and I can't wait till Dec. 13. At last we see Smaug! And who would have thought that Bilbo could be a man of action? I love The Lord of the Rings and I'm glad that Peter Jackson went ahead and made a Hobbit trilogy.

MyPaperBleeds

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
I am so looking forward to the next movie in The Hobbit series. It's been such a tradition over the years for my mom and I to go to the theatres for each Lord of the Rings related release and now The Hobbit. I absolutely love the movies. (Bofur is my favorite! But heck, I like them all - they each manage to exhibit some interesting quirk or personality trait.) I'm a little skeptical about them adding in a character that isn't from the book.

moss

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
I don't know if anyone here even knows of this, but I've been waiting for this. Richard Ayoade is ace and I loved Submarine - an underrated gem. It's based on Dostoevsky's The Double, so comparisons will be inevitable. I just hope it's good, finger crossed!

Aries

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
Reaction score
Tokenz
0.06z
Anyone looking forward to Godzilla?

Jamie

First Person Shooter
Reaction score
Tokenz
0.51z
There are 2 films I want to see soon:
  • The Wolf of Wall Street
  • Lone Survivor
Has anyone seen either of these? Would like to know what you think.

ebby23

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
Although it is rumored to be released in 2015, I am excited for the upcoming release of Avengers 2. Having to wait more than a year until it's released, I know it is going to be just as good or even better than the first Avengers movie. I am a big fan of Marvel fan so the wait will definitely be worth it.

Bazinga!

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
I just finished reading a comic book series last month. They were originally suppose to make it into a tv show but I don't think that idea got very far. They showed a pilot trailer at the 2011 Comic Con and it got good reviews from what I hear, but it never went anywhere after that. Now, the rumor swirling around is they're planning on making into a trilogy (basically they're making the series into three movies).

Here is the Pilot Trailer they showed at the 2011 Comic Con.

Another thing I'm looking forward to is a movie called "The Seventh Son". It's based on the first book in a dark fantasy series I've been reading. The movie doesn't come out till February 6, 2015, but I am very excited to see this movie.

Here is the trailer for the movie.

MainerMikeBrown

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.24z
I'd like to see Dumb And Dumber To (they spell two wrong on purpose).

I liked the first Dumb And Dumber, as it was certainly dumb in a rather humorous way. I can only hope the second Dumb And Dumber will be just as good and funny.

78,865Threads
2,185,200Messages
4,953Members
Back