Replies
    Views
    Participant count
  • Participants list

valley

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
These are the ones that I shoot...all are .22 caliber, except for the black powder pistol, which is a blast (pardon the pun :p) to shoot. The .22 bolt action in the last pic is my favorite..anyone ever heard of a Whippet rifle? They were made in the 1930's...thats what I have in the last pic. Its the sweetest lil rifle for a girl! :) I'm better with a rifle than a pistol/revolver but I am still a fair shot with that revolver in the pic. The little J22 is hard to shoot with...I dont like rapid firing guns anyways. I prefer to reload between shots...it is relaxing and helps me to focus between each shot. :)

The Whippet is the only one that is mine. The others are my husbands. He has about 14 rifles/shotguns, some of which are old but in perfect working condition, like the Whippet. Our children each have one too (they obviously are not allowed to touch them without us being present) Our son took his hunter's safety course in April so no need for anyone to get nervous. :)

IMG_1532.png

IMG_1537.png

IMG_1539.png

IMG_1540.png

triglad

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
LMAO i just came into this thread thinking it was about "guns" as in biceps!! lol, i feel so silly now *mopes off out of thread*

CaseHD

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
you should watch the movie equilibrium - friggen awesome gunfights thats are done sword fighting style. You gotta see it to understand.

AUFred

WAR EAGLE!!!
Valued Contributor
Reaction score
Tokenz
2,413.55z
Here is my newest: The Judge

2343475pistol002.jpg

MoonOwl

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.01z
I'm partial to a S&W .357. Do you really need anything else to take down the scumbag that wants to break into your home?

I'd like the Desert Eagle w/the tiger stripes, but who has that kind of $ for a gun? Not I.

An armed society is a polite society.

BadBoy@TheWheel

DT3's Twinkie
Reaction score
Tokenz
0.06z
I am fond of the H&K USP, and Springfield Armory.

I own few....

But by far, the most comfortable handgun I own is the Browning Hi-Power Practical

NuckingFuts

One of the originals
Valued Contributor
Reaction score
Tokenz
395.93z
When I get back home tonight. I will take pics of mine and put them up.
Actually I think I have a thread on here somewhere with my Glock 22.
Very light gun, 40 cal.

AUFred

WAR EAGLE!!!
Valued Contributor
Reaction score
Tokenz
2,413.55z
I'm partial to a S&W .357. Do you really need anything else to take down the scumbag that wants to break into your home?

I'd like the Desert Eagle w/the tiger stripes, but who has that kind of $ for a gun? Not I.

An armed society is a polite society.

My S&W revolver saved my life. I almost stepped on a rather large rattlesnake coiled to strike, I had it loaded with shotshells & dispatched him rather quickly.:eek

78,866Threads
2,185,220Messages
4,953Members
Back