The Naked Face Project

Users who are viewing this thread

36gamer

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
Josh, your posts are so absolutely ridiculous I can't help but simply bust up laughing because of their stupidity.

Replies
    Views
    Participant count
    Participants list

hart

V.I.P User
Reaction score
Tokenz
0.01z
Back to subject..... If I'm home all day I do not wear makeup, just keep my face clean and hair combed. If I am going out I wear foundation and lipstick only most days. Going out I'll go the whole mascara, eye color, blush, powder routine, wanna look hot, ya know.

Shaving, like a lot of ladies, legs not as often in the cold months, underarms, I don't like having hair there, so probably at the most I'd go three days between shaving.

I'm pretty low maintenance type though, I take about 15 minutes from waking in the am to out the door on workdays! My hubby takes longer ;)

satinbutterfly

Miss Piggy
Reaction score
Tokenz
169.23z
So I had a convo with my bf about this. I asked him if I stopped shaving all together and wearing makeup if he would still find me attractive. He said unless I had really hairy armpits, it wouldn't bother him in the least. I don't wear makeup most of the time when I'm around him anyway. So it made me think that we women do most of this for our own benefit. Unless he was just telling me what I wanted to hear. Hmmm.:24:

Panacea

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.01z
So I had a convo with my bf about this. I asked him if I stopped shaving all together and wearing makeup if he would still find me attractive. He said unless I had really hairy armpits, it wouldn't bother him in the least. I don't wear makeup most of the time when I'm around him anyway. So it made me think that we women do most of this for our own benefit. Unless he was just telling me what I wanted to hear. Hmmm.:24:

Hard to say exactly what men think, but I think women are socialized to be our own worst critics, ya!

The Man

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
Reaction score
Tokenz
168.84z
makeup?
I dont see the purpose of it unless a woman is trying to hide some blemishes etc..thats usually not the case though.
Now dont get upset with me...but some of you put it on to heavy.
In the end ladies we dont care about make up...we are after that smile believe it or not...and a nice ass overrules any existing pimples..Just sayin

36gamer

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
makeup?
I dont see the purpose of it unless a woman is trying to hide some blemishes etc..thats usually not the case though.
Now dont get upset with me...but some of you put it on to heavy.
In the end ladies we dont care about make up...we are after that smile believe it or not...and a nice ass overrules any existing pimples..Just sayin
I agree. I don't really like women who wear lots of makeup. I don't mind light make up to cover up stuff, but I've always preferred little to no makeup on girls. Don't take offense to this girl; I'm not saying that your wrong for putting on a lot of makeup, if you do. I'm simply saying that I, personally, don't find it to be very attractive.

HK

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.03z
I think on some occasions, men would be surprised by how much make-up you can be wearing while looking like you're wearing hardly any.

36gamer

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
Well I don't know much about makeup so you are probably right. So I guess what I mean is that I don't find it attractive when it looks like a woman is wearing a ton of makeup.

porterjack

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
Reaction score
Tokenz
0.10z
Well I don't know much about makeup so you are probably right. So I guess what I mean is that I don't find it attractive when it looks like a woman is wearing a ton of makeup.
oh i dont know some of us appreciate a gaudy look
images.jpg

Panacea

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.01z
It's all about color choices and blending! A woman can be wearing a full face of makeup and look like she has none on, while another girl can just have too much blush and nothing else and look like a clown. ;)

The Man

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
Reaction score
Tokenz
168.84z
Remember ladies..dont wear it on our account..if it makes you feel better then go for it......But

As an aside...I think deep down its a "I am better than you statement to other women"....Dont get upset ladies...Guys have gold chain wars lol.

To further I prefer the face as nature dealt it...I want you......Why try to be someone else?

78,865Threads
2,185,212Messages
4,953Members
Back