Replies
    Views
    Participant count
    Participants list

Minderella

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
You ladies tickle me, you really do. Just because you pull your fur out, doesn't make you more evolved than we are, it just looks that way.
We don't hide from what we are, and this is the reason why we have, are and will continue to control the world. Deal with it, covergirls.

Awesome, so men really just want us to be hairy and stuff just like them?!?!?! Then if we are hairy, we can rule the world?!?!

SCORE!

*never shaves again*

36gamer

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
I have a lady friend who does not shave her armpits. I don't get bothered really easily so I don't really care. But most the people around me won't shut up about it.

36gamer

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
Yeah, women that don't shave have never bothered me. I commend any girl who is willing to bypass what the masses believe to take pride in whatever she wants to do with her body.

fuel1316

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.04z
You ladies tickle me, you really do. Just because you pull your fur out, doesn't make you more evolved than we are, it just looks that way.
We don't hide from what we are, and this is the reason why we have, are and will continue to control the world. Deal with it, covergirls.
i should keep my pretty mouth shut and my slender ass in the kitchen as well

can i make you a sandwich?

porterjack

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
Reaction score
Tokenz
0.10z

I did not think you believed in evolution ;)

Btw your post is missing smilies/emoticons

Without them it makes you seem like an asshole ;)

Josh

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
I did not think you believed in evolution
I've never said anything to suggest I don't understand evolution. Oh wait, is it because I believe in God? Well what does believing in God have to....wait, you think I'm a Christian? Bad form, porterjack. You can ask me these things, don't be shy. You see, it just makes you look like an asshole when your assumptions turn around and bitecha'.
Without them it makes you seem like an asshole
The absurdity of it wasn't enough, I see. Tell you what lil buddy, I'll run each of my posts by you from now on as to avoid anymore confusion.

Btw your post is missing smilies/emoticons
:popcorn2:

porterjack

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
Reaction score
Tokenz
0.10z
Huh???

:wtf:

I don't like him.

Awesome, so men really just want us to be hairy and stuff just like them?!?!?! Then if we are hairy, we can rule the world?!?!

SCORE!

*never shaves again*

i should keep my pretty mouth shut and my slender ass in the kitchen as well

can i make you a sandwich?

The absurdity of it wasn't enough, I see. Tell you what lil buddy, I'll run each of my posts by you from now on as to avoid anymore confusion.

:popcorn2:
based on the wide reaction, obviously not, and dont bother running things by me i read so little of your posts that they may wait a long time for approval ;)

Josh

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
That's how control works, ladies:

I point out 1 simple constant, and y'all stop all that silly talk about makeup/whatnot and immediately adopt the 'hear me roar' stance.

Awwwww.

Josh

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
You must have a very large fleshlight collection
I'm selective with females, sure. When I finally get comfortable enough with one for whatever, it's only because she's every bit as awesome as I am.
I've not need fleshlight for quite some time, though.

Panacea

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.01z
It would seem self loathing reaches its highest point when a misogynist finds himself comfortable with you

78,865Threads
2,185,211Messages
4,953Members
Back