Views
    Participant count
    Participants list

Zorak

The cake is a metaphor
Reaction score
Tokenz
0.01z
I'm way off target. But I knew I would be. Should get a few more books done in the coming weeks because I have to read them for my dissertation.

dancingpotato

Banned PER USER's Request
Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
I'm reading The Hunger Games since people were talking about it on here. I'm not far into it but I really like it, especially since I really don't know what is going to happen cos I knew nothing of the book til I heard folk talk about the film.

Zorak

The cake is a metaphor
Reaction score
Tokenz
0.01z
When I can finally hang my pen up, I shall get round to reading a number of books I want to.

Like Jurassic Park, Name of the Rose, True Grit.

Abcinthia

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.01z
I'm really struggling with a book a book I started yesterday afternoon (The Seducer's Diary). It was written in mid-1800s and it is an awful read. One single paragraph will go on forever (had one that lasted 3½ pages and it's a tiny font!) and the sentances are really really long winded. And nothing happens. He's meant to be seducing some girl he's just met but he keeps rambling about nothing at all. I've read other books from this period, so know how long winded they can be but this is something else!

I'm considering putting it by my bed so when I get insomnia, I can read it.

freakofnature

Vampire
Reaction score
Tokenz
3,004.27z
*sigh* I'm so far behind with updating the books I've read that I give up. :ninja I've been reading I just keep forgetting to keep track of which books. :ninja

HK

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.03z
I'm on a long book at the moment so I haven't had much to update, but I know I've got a few short ones I want to read after that won't take me a week each, so it evens out :p

I'm actually looking forward to getting to the end of the year and being able to look back at everything I've read.

Abcinthia

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.01z
I haven't updated my challenge in a while, so I'm going to have to go through my recently read books on goodreads and do so.

I've finished my 90th book this year though :)

78,866Threads
2,185,215Messages
4,953Members
Back