Replies
    Views
    Participant count
    Participants list

anathelia

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
I got mine done by a guy at a place called high noon tattoo. My dad's wife has a friend that works there that has been doing her tattoos for about as long as she's gotten them done. They don't typically do the type of tattoo that I got, but I think it turned out well. Megan (my dad's wife) has 15 or 16 at this point. She's getting some retouched and stuff added to them.

I've been wanting to get another one. But, before I do that, I want to get my cartilage redone and probably my second holes redone as well. I've also been considering going with a minor gauge on my original piercings. I've been helping my brother gauge his since around September. I think he's up to a 2 now. (or down, I guess..lol) That's probably about the biggest I would go, but I like the way some gauges look.

I want to get a tattoo on my shoulder relating to my daughter, and probably one on my other arm relating to love for TWLOHA.

But, I don't have the funds for any of that at this time. So, I'll just think about instead! :D

NuckingFuts

One of the originals
Valued Contributor
Reaction score
Tokenz
395.93z
I have one on my fore arm I want covered up. Problem is it is fucking big. I will end up getting sleeved to get it covered. Lol

NuckingFuts

One of the originals
Valued Contributor
Reaction score
Tokenz
395.93z
Ooh yeah it is!! It hurts like a bitch but man they're awesoe.
I would say it all depends on the location of the tAttoo. I have a large piece on my rib cage that hurt like a mother fucker. But my legs and forearm did not hurt. The inside of my bicept hurt really bad, but the rest of my bicepts did not hurt.

retro

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
I'm still working on developing the idea for mine... I want a phoenix intertwined with a triquetra on one arm to symbolize rebirth and the past, present, and future.

I'll post the phoenix design that I've found that I want to have adapted if possible; I have it saved on my home computer but not my work one.

sexysadie

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
True...but piercings can leave ugly scars sometimes, too. I'm lucky that my eyebrow piercing didn't scar. Mind you, I didn't get rid of it on my own accord...a policy was finally written at work that prohibited it. :(

You're right, they can leave scars, I guess it depends on where they are, I know I have none on my ears. Did you let it close over or do you just not wear it to work?

Pumpkin

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
I don't like tattoos, I especially don't like colored tattoos!

I don't like piercings on guys anywhere and for a girl, pretty much just the ears.

But it all comes down to personal taste :D

cam elle toe

Banned BY User's Request
Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
The last one (my 3rd) on the base of my spine hurt like hell....but I have no body fat, and it was the middle of winter, and its a pretty big one.

my first 2 didnt hurt at all....but my first I had done nearly 20 years ago, so I was younger and braver

Natasha

La entrepierna de fuego
Valued Contributor
Reaction score
Tokenz
1,387.70z
You're right, they can leave scars, I guess it depends on where they are, I know I have none on my ears. Did you let it close over or do you just not wear it to work?
I couldn't wear it to work and we're also not allowed to wear any kind of retainer (even a clear one) so it closed up on it's on. Eyebrow piercings can close fully in a matter of hours, unfortunately. :(

Dodge_Sniper

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
That place looks kind of sketchy in general, and some of their line work is just terrible.

Try coming to where I live. The places out here look so sketchy, it's not even funny! I have to drive almost an hour away to a decent shop to get my tattoos.

johnbriner

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
Hey! Nice tattoos! You're great! very artistic, I believe that in order to have a good tattoo there must be a good tattoo artist! So you're good man! An artist!Thanks for sharing!

Ash1280

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
Now, I have nothing against tats but some people get carried away or just get some ugly ass tats. I had a friend post she was a tat place id never heard of so i looked it up... Looking through tat pictures...

http://ink4life-tattoos.com/

I see one of a lady who go a big tat on her face. :yuk
...Didn't see this one after posting a similar thread.
I agree on the carried away part.

78,866Threads
2,185,216Messages
4,953Members
Back