Tattooing

Users who are viewing this thread

Dana

In Memoriam - RIP
Reaction score
Tokenz
0.17z
Now, I have nothing against tats but some people get carried away or just get some ugly ass tats. I had a friend post she was a tat place id never heard of so i looked it up... Looking through tat pictures...

http://ink4life-tattoos.com/

I see one of a lady who go a big tat on her face. :yuk

Replies
    Views
    Participant count
    Participants list

Rai Dimitri

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
i hate tattoo's.

Altho i like those fake ones, where u put water on the back n it prints out the image/writing on ur skin. That.is.fun. =)

sexysadie

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
I'm not a fan of tattoos......but let me ask you this.......yesterday, I saw a young lady with her wrist pierced....is that a bit weird or is it just me?....lol...it was all red and sore looking and when she placed her wrist over the bottle of alcohol she had and turned it upside down, it actually came oozing out the other side.......omg! Ever heard of such a thing?

sexysadie

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
I love tattoos. My fiance has 7 or 8 and he'll be covered soon enough. Nothing better than full sleeves and neck tats on guys. Nice.

The piercings are getting out of control though. I don't get the wrist piercings either, nor do I understand piercings in peoples stomach. I went to Ozzfest one year and there was a shirtless guy and he had to have had about 30 piercings in his stomach. It was strange.

Looking at it gave me the heebeejeebee's..........:willy_nilly:

sexysadie

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
As did the guy with the tummy piercings. WTF?!

There's a lady that comes into work and she has all kinds of weird piercings all over her face. Completely unattractive.

Can you imagine having a piercing UNDER your tongue.....ewwwwwwww! Don't know about anybody else, but I think that would feel awful..

cam elle toe

Banned BY User's Request
Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
my daughters boyfriend had that bit of skin UNDER the tongue pierced.:yuk
One of the tattooists around here has all down the front of his neck pierced...its gross

sexysadie

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
How about those piercings that go through the nose with a chain attached that somehow comes out the ear and through the mouth.....I mean, it's down your throat.....wouldn't that make you gag? It would me...lol

Dana

In Memoriam - RIP
Reaction score
Tokenz
0.17z
personally i think sleeve tats look stupid. Unless you're in the tattooing business theres no reason to have more than 2 or 3 tats on your body and huge tats on females look so unattractive. If your not an artist your severely limiting yourself being tatted up that much. If you're unemployed a lot of legit employment frown upon that stuff. Hell Walmart doesnt even like body peircings.

sexysadie

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
personally i think sleeve tats look stupid. Unless you're in the tattooing business theres no reason to have more than 2 or 3 tats on your body and huge tats on females look so unattractive. If your not an artist your severely limiting yourself being tatted up that much. If you're unemployed a lot of legit employment frown upon that stuff. Hell Walmart doesnt even like body peircings.

I know what you mean Dana. This month has been 'shopping for a prom gown ' month around here and I think I've been to every dress shop in a 100 mile radias...lol. anyway......I've sort of been elected to help my daughters friends find THE gown suitable for them and one day about a week ago, I picked up my daughter and three other girls after school and took them on a dress hunt. One of the girls tried on this beautiful red dress.....it was soooooo pretty, diamonds up and down the front, so feminine and sweet........not to mention strapless. This girl had a tattoo that went from the nape of her neck down both shoulders and right down her back. I didn't think the dress suited her because the tattoo took away from the beauty and the femininity.......but she loved it and she's such a sweet girl.

what dress DOES go with a tattoo like that? not putting them down js

Dana

In Memoriam - RIP
Reaction score
Tokenz
0.17z
I know what you mean Dana. This month has been 'shopping for a prom gown ' month around here and I think I've been to every dress shop in a 100 mile radias...lol. anyway......I've sort of been elected to help my daughters friends find THE gown suitable for them and one day about a week ago, I picked up my daughter and three other girls after school and took them on a dress hunt. One of the girls tried on this beautiful red dress.....it was soooooo pretty, diamonds up and down the front, so feminine and sweet........not to mention strapless. This girl had a tattoo that went from the nape of her neck down both shoulders and right down her back. I didn't think the dress suited her because the tattoo took away from the beauty and the femininity.......but she loved it and she's such a sweet girl.

what dress DOES go with a tattoo like that? not putting them down js
something Rockabilly? :24:

78,866Threads
2,185,216Messages
4,953Members
Back