Views
    Participant count
    Participants list

Maulds

Accidental Bastard
Reaction score
Tokenz
0.01z
I think sleeves are cool . What I dont like is what my niece and her hubby are doing. Bought a kit and are tattooing each other. All of them look like shit. None have anything to do with any of the others just a bunch of ugly random junk. FUGLY is the word I am looking for.

Guyzerr

Banned
Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
How about those piercings that go through the nose with a chain attached that somehow comes out the ear and through the mouth.....I mean, it's down your throat.....wouldn't that make you gag? It would me...lol
I've had a ring in my nose since the day Mrs.Guyzerr hauled me arse through the JP's front door.

Natasha

La entrepierna de fuego
Valued Contributor
Reaction score
Tokenz
1,387.70z
First off, just glancing at that website I would NEVER have any work done by any of their artists. Second, holy manboobs on one of those customers!!!

Now, tattoos are not the taboo in the workplace that they used to be. While some places may look down on them, the majority do not. I mean, come on, I work for the Sheriff's Department and our only policy on tattoos is that they can't be offensive or on the face. My bestfriend has a half sleeve on each arm AND leg as well as multiple tattoos on her torso that, of course, are covered by her clothing...she works as a dental hygienist and, before that, as a paramedic. Personally, I don't care if my doctor or lawyer is COVERED in tattoos as long as they know what the hell they're doing, LOL

Roxi

Stickboy's Biznitch!!
Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
I love Tats and piercings, right now I am up to 6 tats although would like to have at least one redone. Piercings well I am down to 3 places... However when I was in my crazy stage my late teens I had.. 12 left ear, 14 right ear, both sides of lower lip (vipers), eyebrow twice, nose hoop twice, tongue twice, vertical and horizontal nipple right nipple and the downstairs area twice. Also I had corset string piercings but they were only in for like 2 months cause they grow out and had to take them out before they fell out and scared. I have no clue why it has nothing to do with pain or anything weird like that.. But you should check out Corset string piercings those were some awesome piercings hurt like a bitch though!

Abcinthia

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.01z
I'm not a fan of tattoos......but let me ask you this.......yesterday, I saw a young lady with her wrist pierced....is that a bit weird or is it just me?....lol...it was all red and sore looking and when she placed her wrist over the bottle of alcohol she had and turned it upside down, it actually came oozing out the other side.......omg! Ever heard of such a thing?

Yeah I've got friends who have had wrist piercings, the back of their neck pierced or the skin inbetween their boobs pierced.

I don't have any tattoos. Most people I know have at least one and the vast majority are horrible - the kind done at home by amateurs or the generic flowery fairy which loads of girls have.

sexysadie

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
Yeah I've got friends who have had wrist piercings, the back of their neck pierced or the skin inbetween their boobs pierced.

I don't have any tattoos. Most people I know have at least one and the vast majority are horrible - the kind done at home by amateurs or the generic flowery fairy which loads of girls have.

I have no tattoos and only my ears pierced...once..lol...I've really never considered getting another piercing or a tattoo of any kind. In my personal opinion, a piercing can close over if you change your mind one day about it.......a tattoo.....not so easy to get rid of. I've never been a fan of tattoos but I have good friends who love them and have several......like Hotty said....to each their own. ;)

Dana

In Memoriam - RIP
Reaction score
Tokenz
0.17z
I wanna get my ears pierced... yes ears... i had one done in high school but my earlobes are so thick i had to take it out.

Panacea

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.01z
A girl I have known since I was little is covered pretty much everywhere but her face. Guys love her; she used to be a dork and now she's like this vixen thing. Definitely helped her situation lol.

They're nice looking tattoos though, and I think that is the most important thing. Don't have a buddy do it, don't be cheap, you'll look like an arsehole.

I would never get one, and I tend to dislike piercings but it's all case by case.

Natasha

La entrepierna de fuego
Valued Contributor
Reaction score
Tokenz
1,387.70z
In my personal opinion, a piercing can close over if you change your mind one day about it.......a tattoo.....not so easy to get rid of.

True...but piercings can leave ugly scars sometimes, too. I'm lucky that my eyebrow piercing didn't scar. Mind you, I didn't get rid of it on my own accord...a policy was finally written at work that prohibited it. :(

78,866Threads
2,185,216Messages
4,953Members
Back