Replies
    Views
    Participant count
    Participants list

Fike

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
I'm not a fan of tattoos......but let me ask you this.......yesterday, I saw a young lady with her wrist pierced....is that a bit weird or is it just me?....lol...it was all red and sore looking and when she placed her wrist over the bottle of alcohol she had and turned it upside down, it actually came oozing out the other side.......omg! Ever heard of such a thing?

Peircings get infected so easily. I know when I gauged my ears it was sore and stuff.

Also u can get litterally anything peirced. I've seen guys get there sack peirced. Girls get there actual labia peirced..

On the back of necks. On there chest.. dual tounge peircings. Dual and more nipple peircings...

Crazy world

KLD1019

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
Peircings get infected so easily. I know when I gauged my ears it was sore and stuff.

Also u can get litterally anything peirced. I've seen guys get there sack peirced. Girls get there actual labia peirced..

On the back of necks. On there chest.. dual tounge peircings. Dual and more nipple peircings...

Crazy world
last i checked (and its been a few years) there are 9 different ways to pierce a females nether region! :ninja

Fike

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
last i checked (and its been a few years) there are 9 different ways to pierce a females nether region! :ninja

Idek.. I've only ever seen the clitoris. Never the "lips". Was kind of cool looking.. but still ouchhhh

Ill have to google these 9 ways..

Fyi not a creep. Just like interesting things

78,866Threads
2,185,216Messages
4,953Members
Back