Smoking Bans

Users who are viewing this thread

Bossman351

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
Re: RE: Smoking Bans

HOTRODSnBOOZE said:
It's gotten really bad here in Cali too. It's gotten to where I had to step outside to smoke a bowl during my sons Christmas play last year at his school. I was guna write a letter to Arnie regarding my total and utter dicontent, but by the time I got home, I forgot what I was mad about. *whiny voice* Stupid Rules!
grin.gif

:funnah :funnah :rofl :rofl :rock :rock
Hell yeah!!!! If they legalized teh weeds i would NEVAR complain aboot smokers again!! [Rodney King] Cant we all just smoke a bowl???[/Rodney King]

Replies
    Views
    Participant count
  • Participants list

RUBESH

Reaction score
Tokenz
415.23z
Smoking bans have been implemented in many areas to protect nonsmokers from the harmful effects of secondhand smoke and to provide a healthier environment for everyone. Some restrictions apply solely to specific public locations or workplaces, whilst others are more broad and prohibit smoking in all public places, including restaurants, bars, and other enterprises.

Stardom22

Reaction score
Tokenz
1,601.98z
I think where there exists the No smoking notice there must somewhere that is a free smoking zone. I think there always two sides of a coin.

Starmix

Reaction score
Tokenz
2,601.57z
I hate smoke spread on my face. There are shameless humans who just blow their cigar smoke near where people are. Hoping they know the meaning of the word respect.

Stardom22

Reaction score
Tokenz
1,601.98z
People are very different from each other. Others would not care for the health of other people at all by sprinkling their cigarette smoke anyhowly.

magnus2022

Reaction score
Tokenz
435.62z
I am a smoker but I think government should be more strict with smoking. I am a decent smoker. I don't light up everywhere. I smoke in a very secured and safe environment. It is absolutely wrong to disturb others with our addiction.

Starmix

Reaction score
Tokenz
2,601.57z
I am a smoker but I think government should be more strict with smoking. I am a decent smoker. I don't light up everywhere. I smoke in a very secured and safe environment. It is absolutely wrong to disturb others with our addiction.
At least you respect other people who do not smoke.

Henrywrites

Reaction score
Tokenz
36.83z
Here in Arkansas almost everywhere you go, there is "No Smoking". I know a lot of people who are getting offended by it. Not me personally, I dont smoke. Is it getting that bad everywhere else too? I work at a hospital in the ER and they went to "No Smoking" in January and people will actually leave and decide that they dont want to see a Dr just because they cant smoke. Its crazy! They have security standing at every doorway and are prosecuting people who light up. I think thats a little overboard myself. There are quite a few restaurants here to with absoltely no smoking whatsoever. Is the No Smoking Ban that bad everywhere too?

Possibly, it is because there is a pandemic resulting from high rate of smoking in the area. The government is definitely doing everything possible to ensure that the way people smoke around there is reduced and things work as they expect.

Kurbir

Fraud. Lies. Deceit.
Premium
Reaction score
Tokenz
706.45z
I am a non-smoker and I do not mind if someone is smoking around me. I do however like that smoking has been banned indoors of public places.

Ravenfreak

Reaction score
Tokenz
405.05z
It's funny to think that it was common to see smoking sections everywhere when I was growing up. This thread was started when I was only 15, and back then you'd still see smoking sections at restaurants. I personally don't like smoking, and my parents were bad chainsmokers so I was around secondhand smoke most of my life. I find it nasty myself. Though a smoking section was there for those who smoked, and anyone who didn't could stay in the non-smoking area.

78,864Threads
2,185,177Messages
4,952Members
Back