Views
    Participant count
  • Participants list

AstriaPorta

Reaction score
Tokenz
1,098.37z
I like the shoes with peep toes but i try not to buy them
having long toes it is not the best shoes to wear some are ok but 80% not the best on my feet
having toes that go out of the shoe, does not look sexy, lol but to go on bigger size i can not ...
usually in all my shoes my toes touch the shoe but the other size too big this is why peep toe not the best

thats ok with sandals dont look bad or peep toe shoes that are very open

Aries

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
Reaction score
Tokenz
0.06z
I love a nice heel as much as you guys. But I saw this today and thought of this thread. Thought I'd share.

http://shine.yahoo.com/channel/beauty/the-most-dangerous-high-heels-3-types-of-footwear-that-can-send-you-to-the-hospital-2500099/#photoViewer=1

The most dangerous high heels: 3 types of footwear that can send you to the hospital

Heels that cause accidents, sometimes even when they're not on your feet
Aretha Franklin loves her Jimmy Choos, but they don't love her back. The singer was sent to the hospital with a fractured toe last week after she stepped on her spiked Choo shoe. That's right, she wasn't even wearing them when they injured her. Just stepping on one of the heels was so extreme it sent her ankle on a one way train to twist city.

Add it to the annals of accidents caused by architecturally impossible footwear. In April, U.S. Open tennis champ Kim Clijsters tore ligaments in her ankle when she stepped on someone else's foot while wearing heels at a wedding. She had to keep her foot immobile for a month following the misstep.

In Australia, a woman was recently awarded around $60,000 after she tripped and fell down the stairs of a hotel she was staying at. Her nude stilettos actually became key evidence in her court case, and stood trial as a considerable cause of the fall. In the end, the judge decided that women were entitled to their heels even if it leaves them more susceptible to accidents.

But some shoes are more dangerous than others. We asked the experts of footwear which ones have a higher rate of accidents. Here are the biggest types of problem heels, and some less risky alternatives.

Last edited by a moderator:

Natasha

La entrepierna de fuego
Valued Contributor
Reaction score
Tokenz
1,361.70z
I've been meaning to post these forever. I call these my whore shoes (or hooker shoes). :D

166413_10150128733110306_700635305_8372173_7725602_n.jpg

167006_10150128733125306_700635305_8372174_2929020_n.jpg

AstriaPorta

Reaction score
Tokenz
1,098.37z
Natasha love your shoes :willy_nilly:

wish i will wear this more often now is winter so hope dont look too old fashion next summer to wear this
this pictures was from my birthday

feetp.jpg

HK

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.03z
I love those Astria, very summery :)

My two favourite going-out shoes, the black heels that I wear all the time because they're veeeeery comfy, and my super-high lace-ups :p

IMG_8985_2-1.png

AstriaPorta

Reaction score
Tokenz
1,098.37z
HK wow both good shoes and you have good legs too

Love this shoes are 5 years old but damn are one of the most comfortable i ever had
hard to see all the style if you notice a little have a nice style at the back of the shoes and have an ankle strap too
did not wear for very very long time but i keep this shoes lol

IMG_143000.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Natasha

La entrepierna de fuego
Valued Contributor
Reaction score
Tokenz
1,361.70z
They're pretty...but I'd cut my feet off before I'd put out more than $150 on any pair of shoes. :24:

78,865Threads
2,185,211Messages
4,953Members
Back