Shoes

Users who are viewing this thread

Tim

Having way too much fun
Valued Contributor
Reaction score
Tokenz
111.11z
They're pretty...but I'd cut my feet off before I'd put out more than $150 on any pair of shoes. :24:

So I guess a pair of these is out of the question...

ll1-49097.jpg

Replies
    Views
    Participant count
  • Participants list

Jezzebelle

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.01z
They're pretty...but I'd cut my feet off before I'd put out more than $150 on any pair of shoes. :24:

really? gawd, I've paid $100s for different single items of shoes/purses/jeans/dresses/sunglasses

I like certain things, so I save up to buy them :)

freakofnature

Vampire
Reaction score
Tokenz
2,926.55z
Seriously haha, I've had them for years so they're worn in perfectly :p
Heels kill my feet. For me, to wear them is to suffer. It's not so much an issue of breaking them in, it's more that the balls of my feet get so sore, probably because I'm not used to carrying all my weight on them. I wore my hooker boots, which only have a 2 1/2 inch heel, to my sister's bachelorette and ran around in them for a few hours and it took my feet a few days to recover. I understand that heels look good and all but I just can't do it. :(

Jezzebelle

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.01z
Heels kill my feet. For me, to wear them is to suffer. It's not so much an issue of breaking them in, it's more that the balls of my feet get so sore, probably because I'm not used to carrying all my weight on them. I wore my hooker boots, which only have a 2 1/2 inch heel, to my sister's bachelorette and ran around in them for a few hours and it took my feet a few days to recover. I understand that heels look good and all but I just can't do it. :(

for me it depends on the shoe. I have a few 4inch heels that feel great! and some flats that kill. That's normally why I spend the money buying better shoes. Guess makes some great, really comfy shoes

HK

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.03z
Yeah I have more trouble with flat shoes because they're more likely to rub my heels or the sides of my feet for some reason. The only problem I have with heels is that if they're slightly too big, my feet slide forward a lot. I think I might be a 4.5 in shoes but most shops here only do either 4 or 5 :(

freakofnature

Vampire
Reaction score
Tokenz
2,926.55z
So...I just skimmed through the entire thread and noticed that I have not posted pictures of my hooker boots or my shiny purple heels. I shall remedy that a bit later. Right now I'm going to bed. :D

AstriaPorta

Reaction score
Tokenz
1,098.37z
Yeah I have more trouble with flat shoes because they're more likely to rub my heels or the sides of my feet for some reason. The only problem I have with heels is that if they're slightly too big, my feet slide forward a lot. I think I might be a 4.5 in shoes but most shops here only do either 4 or 5 :(

lately it is more hard to walk in heels, i wore almost all summer thongs( flip flops) and in the house i have nothing on my feet....
but still i can walk better with heels too .
I can never buy shoes online having narrow feet plus a little big toes not easy one size big.... the other small ...and usualy i get the one that is closer ..there was times... many actualy, i had to bend my toes and walk like that because a little small while the other size was like flippers had to buy the smaller

Natasha

La entrepierna de fuego
Valued Contributor
Reaction score
Tokenz
1,334.15z
So I guess a pair of these is out of the question...

ll1-49097.jpg

A pair of those are out of the question for more reasons than just the $$$. I'd kill myself trying to walk in them and, besides that, I don't find them cute AT ALL. If I was going to spend big $$$ on a pair of heels, they'd have to be super awesome.

really? gawd, I've paid $100s for different single items of shoes/purses/jeans/dresses/sunglasses

I like certain things, so I save up to buy them :)

Fair enough. I do the same, but w/ travel instead. ;)

freakofnature

Vampire
Reaction score
Tokenz
2,926.55z
Soooo...I promised some pics and now I'm finally going to deliver.

My famous purple heels that I've only worn once. :D
shoes001.png

My "hooker boots". These things are awesome!!
012.png

dancingpotato

Banned PER USER's Request
Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
Ok here we go...

Never worn these...
Worldshorteststory3.jpg

I got these for my friends wedding...

kidssigns1.jpg

I adore these ones, my 2nd favourite pair...

machete-orig.gif

And my favourites...

itwasamazing.jpg

satinbutterfly

Miss Piggy
Reaction score
Tokenz
169.23z

darkcgi

Glorified Maniac
Reaction score
Tokenz
0.28z
I love to look at woman's shoes
the design and sexy look of them
I'm good at the shoe store for picking out shoes for my ladies
they take me help them pick out their clothes to and say I'm good at it
course they joke about me being part feminine but I just say Its the art and sex in it that I see

78,864Threads
2,185,187Messages
4,953Members
Back