Views
    Participant count
  • Participants list

freakofnature

Vampire
Reaction score
Tokenz
3,001.25z
I like shoes too but NOT heels. I'd kill myself if I wore heels or, at the very least, break my ankles. :willy_nilly: I like fun shoes like my zebra print runners. I'll have to get a pic and post it later. :D

freakofnature

Vampire
Reaction score
Tokenz
3,001.25z
OH! I forgot that I already have a pic of the zebra shoes! :willy_nilly:

BC081.png

My foot is the one on the left, in case anyone really wants to know. :p These are probably my favourite pair of shoes. :D The leopard print shoes are my sister's. I thought those were awesome too but I didn't get a pair.

cam elle toe

Banned BY User's Request
Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
OH! I forgot that I already have a pic of the zebra shoes! :willy_nilly:

BC081.png

My foot is the one on the left, in case anyone really wants to know. :p These are probably my favourite pair of shoes. :D The leopard print shoes are my sister's. I thought those were awesome too but I didn't get a pair.

I hope no animals were harmed in the taking of that photo.:p

I am a shoe FIEND....I spent over $400 on boots when I visited my daughter last week, and have SOOO many pairs...(lots still in the box and not worn) I dont know what to do with them.

My favourites are my denim boots from the 80's....

I'll take a pic.

AstriaPorta

Reaction score
Tokenz
1,098.37z
KLD1019 both are great beautiful style :)

cam elle toe nice love them... but a style i can not wear usualy too big for me :(

zirconaz this look so comfortable with a very nice style usualy not something i buy as i like heels but thats a pair i wont mind to have

Natasha what can i say that's a style i can wear everyday with jeans

great taste :willy_nilly:

This year i got only one pair as no much money and i gave many of my old shoes away if i dont wear them i don't keep them just few i keep ...
having a bad month wit many birthdays lol so can not buy any this month but hope after that
until them some old shoes :D

this i took on summer not the best style but nice for morning comfortable
DSC00182.png

this i wear them only few times wish i did more now not a style in fashion but hope will come back :p
DSCF126911.png

AstriaPorta

Reaction score
Tokenz
1,098.37z
my first post was with new shoes then added few old ..i think best is to add another new pair i got on summer..
one of my favourite

pics better more clear

DSC00079-shoes1.png

DSC00080-shoes2.png

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
Well, one of my friends got stilettos too. I'm worried she'll tumble whilst walking. But then, they do look good. All Your shoes too...

Regards,
Richard.

AstriaPorta

Reaction score
Tokenz
1,098.37z
bored and took fast some pictures with the web cam for more shoes ..i just notice i have delete some of the pictures from photobucket :D

anyway not good picture but lazy to use the camera

Shoesblack.png

Picture112blackshos2.png

Last edited by a moderator:

pjbleek

Reaction score
Tokenz
795.15z
bored and took fast some pictures with the web cam for more shoes ..i just notice i have delete some of the pictures from photobucket :D

anyway not good picture but lazy to use the camera

Shoesblack.png

Picture112blackshos2.png

Those tiles are spotless.

(...as if you didn't expect it...)

:D

tiles? where are they? all I see is some great looking feets:nod::nod::nod::nod::nod:

Tim

Having way too much fun
Valued Contributor
Reaction score
Tokenz
111.11z
Here are a pair that Alicia just got... you should see them in action...

shoes.png

78,865Threads
2,185,213Messages
4,953Members
Back