Real Football (Soccer to you Yanks) Thread

Users who are viewing this thread

Peter Parka

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.06z
really think we should have this thread. I'd like to start it off by laughing at Tottscum being bottom of the league:24:

Replies
    Views
    Participant count
  • Participants list

Chino

Banned
Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
Great game, could have been more goals. A few observations:

Malouda performed well again today,seems he is starting to come good or atleast improve which is all you can ask of any player.

Deco looked off the pace slightly tonight. Too many balls going astray and some poor tackling, glad he had an early rest so he is fresher for sunday.

Mikel played great but gave the ball away with his passing a few times which a united team would exploit. Atleast we did not see his rash side in the tackle.

Cole and Bosingwa, what a partnership! Our back 4 plus the goalie is finally looking like it ticks every box.

Interesting comments from big phil on ITV, castigating the players for being overly attacking in the second half.

The fans sounded good on the tv but did not see much scarf waving.

Peter Parka

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.06z
Ok, got plenty of booze, crisps, Chineese take away coming later and a stream, all set for the Liverpool v West Ham match, dont expect to get anything out of the game seeing we havent won at Anfield for about 50 years but I live in hope!:D Give me a PM if you want a stream without having to download anything if you want to watch the match too.;)

ConTRo13R

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
Totenham! what a joke even though they now have 'arry! haha good riddance to the Judas, cockney man, awesome manager though, gotta give him that!

Defo the best in the league!

Portsmouth till i die!

Peter Parka

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.06z
Totenham! what a joke even though they now have 'arry! haha good riddance to the Judas, cockney man, awesome manager though, gotta give him that!

Defo the best in the league!

Portsmouth till i die!

How did the presentation to Harry of the freedom of Portsmouth go down when he had moved to scum just a couple of days before?:24:

ConTRo13R

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
How did the presentation to Harry of the freedom of Portsmouth go down when he had moved to scum just a couple of days before?:24:

haha two days before freedom lol that was a laugh!

Didnt go down too well, but really all we can do is thank harry for what he done at this club!

Peter Parka

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.06z
Seems like he's after every player going right now, he even thinks he can get Green from us! Can see mini Judas (Defoe) joining him at Tottscum soom, hope for your sake you dont have a mass exodus at Christmas but Tony Adams really dosen't inspire me as a manager.:(

ConTRo13R

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
I think he going to clean us out lol

Defoe looks set to go, so does Crouch, Campbell and just about everyone lol

BlackCherry

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
So, I just caught highlights of the Liverpool West Ham game on FSN...I nearly pissed myself watching Gerrard wiff on that ball and fall down like he was hit by sniper fire...funny!

BlackCherry

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
I don't know what was funnier...the whiff or the look on his face...nah, it was the combination of the two combined with the dramatic fall...

I peed a little...

Peter Parka

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.06z
Funniest moment for me was when Liverpool supporters booed their team off the pitch despite going clear at the top of the league, when was the last time they won the league again??? Hard bunch to please!:willy_nilly::24:

78,864Threads
2,185,189Messages
4,953Members
Back