Views
    Participant count
    Participants list

purpledove

Seizing Life ♥
Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
“When you hold resentment toward another, you are bound to that person or condition by an emotional link that is stronger than steel. Forgiveness is the only way to dissolve that link and get free.”

Catherine Ponder

hart

V.I.P User
Reaction score
Tokenz
0.01z
While I don't disagree with the sentiment there are certain things that can't be forgiven and I won't try. But I try and not hold fast to any resentment, eventually all the Bastards die ;)

skyblue

KEEP THE FAITH
Reaction score
Tokenz
0.34z
2 common sayings

'on the wagon' and 'one for the road'

in the middle ages when hangings were common the main english passtime was drinking,well if someone was sentenced to hang obviously his drinking days were over so,the transport to the gibbet was a horse drawn carraige,hence 'on the wagon'....it was usual for the wagon to stop at an inn so the sentenced could have one last drink,hence 'one for the road'

JoeCool10

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
This one made me laugh :D

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]"To err is human, to blame it on somebody else shows management potential." [/FONT]

Rai Dimitri

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
"The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the iniquities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he who, in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who would attempt to poison and destroy My brothers. And you will know My name is the Lord when I lay My vengeance upon thee." - (Jules from Pulp Fiction movie) hahaha :p

FreightTrain

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
"The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the iniquities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he who, in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who would attempt to poison and destroy My brothers. And you will know My name is the Lord when I lay My vengeance upon thee." - (Jules from Pulp Fiction movie) hahaha :p
Hey, there seems to be a Jules theme going around OTz. Well, it is Sam Jackson. Can't say there's ever enough of his bad-ass quotes spread around the Misinformation Superhighway.

boombala

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
"She sees the angle, which is you, she plays it.
She's a grifter, just like her brother.
Probably had grifter parents and grifter grandparents...
and someday they're each gonna spawn little grifter kids."

From the movie "Miller's Crossing"

HK

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.03z
"Can you imagine a world without men? No crime, and lots of happy fat women."

- Nicole Hollander

OzzieJessamine

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
“No regrets just lessons learnt.”

“The tragedy of life is not that it ends so soon, but that we wait so long just to begin it.”

“Don’t be afraid of death. Be afraid of an unlived life. You don’t have to live forever you just have to live.”

I Love quotes :)

CityGirl

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
"Giving debt relief to people that really need it, that's what foreclosure is."
~Jamie Dimon, CEO JPMorganChase

CityGirl

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
"Democracy has proved only that the best way to gain power over people is to assure the people that they are ruling themselves. Once they believe that, they make wonderfully submissive slaves."~Joseph Sobran

78,864Threads
2,185,192Messages
4,953Members
Back