and your right
lasts about 5 minutes and stinks
im not into perfumes cologne
i do the body wash

anathelia

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
I used to wear Hollister's August scent until they discontinued it. I found Aeropostale's Hailey scent (I think..the bottle doesn't say..lol) is pretty similar, so I wear that one most of the time.

I also have VS dream angels heavenly flowers scent and am in constant supply of love spell body spray and lotion. Can never get enough of that one.

freakofnature

Vampire
Reaction score
Tokenz
3,004.25z
I'm still stuck on Bath & Bodyworks stuff. My favourites are Black Amethyst and Midnight Pomegranate. I recently discovered the scent Dark Kisses as well, which I really like.

anathelia

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
Made a change from Aero's scent to this

1.09388333021E+14.jpg

Used to have a friend in high school who wore it and let me use it a few times, so when I saw it at the store, I had to get a bottle!

Panacea

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.01z
So...I've loved Pink Sugar by Aquolina for a while now, but I've seen it for $30 per ounce, so I decided it would never be in my life lol.

I found a cheap knockoff for $8 for 2 ounces and it smells IDENTICAL. The dry down is fine...I keep feeling paranoid about wearing cheap walmart perfume but no one would ever know.

hauly%2B012.jpg

MsPoppy

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
I love lavendar and gardenia fragrances (mostly oils). Yardley used to make Lavendar colognes in the 60's and 70's. Another older fragrance I like is Avon's Cotillion. Ciara is pretty too, it smells like candy to me.

crazypycho

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
what ever my frend got a five finger sale on or get for x-mas

though most chemical formularys have like a good number of mixes that you can make them out of

Aries

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
Reaction score
Tokenz
0.06z
I have four that I wear. The Perry Ellis 360 is my signature scent though. They are all soft smelling.

Perry Ellis 360
3601_1.jpg

Perry Ellis Pink
68799W.jpg

Blue by Ralph Lauren
429055-ralph-lauren-blue-by-ralph-lauren-for-women-big.jpg

Victoria Secret's Bombshell Summer
1.jpg

78,865Threads
2,185,214Messages
4,953Members
Back