Perfume & Cologne

Users who are viewing this thread

Dame of Fail

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
I don't know about you, but I absolutely LOVE wearing perfume.:)

I was just curious as to what OTz members were wearing?
(Feel free to post what your SO wears, too!)

I wear:

Gucci - Guilty

Clinique - Happy

Ghost - Deep Night

Thierry Mugler - Alien

Theirry Mugler - Angel

--------------------------------

My husband wears:

Theirry Mugler - Amen

Dolace and Gabbana - The One

Clinique - Pleasures

Azzaro - Chrome

Replies
    Views
    Participant count
    Participants list

HK

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.03z
I don't wear it much! On special occasions I have a So...? perfume called Kiss that I like. My SO wears that Caroline Herrerra 212 Sexy Men stuff. It's delicious!

pjbleek

Reaction score
Tokenz
795.15z
I prefer my Ralph Lauren Blue polo...don't use it that much....nothing more to prove to the human race...especially since I got married....;);););););)

Dame of Fail

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
I don't wear it much! On special occasions I have a So...? perfume called Kiss that I like. My SO wears that Caroline Herrerra 212 Sexy Men stuff. It's delicious!

Ooo, What kind of scent does Kiss have?

I prefer my Ralph Lauren Blue polo...don't use it that much....nothing more to prove to the human race...especially since I got married....;);););););)

lol

My husband would probably own one bottle of cologne if it wern't for me buying him the crap every so often.

My staple is Opium. Been wearing it for decades.

Chanel No 5 too.

I also like Bourbon French scents:

http://www.neworleansperfume.com/index2.htm

They have great customer service and give plenty of samples w/my order :cool

Kus Kus, Voodoo Love & Bourbon French are my favs.

Thanks for the link!:D:thumbup

Chanel No. 5 is :bowdown:

VooDoo Love sounds like something I'd pick up and sniff... What does it smell like?

freakofnature

Vampire
Reaction score
Tokenz
3,004.27z
There are two scents from Bath & Bodyworks that I absolutely love. Black Amethyst and Midnight Pomegranate. I don't wear anything else. :thumbup

Dame of Fail

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
There are two scents from Bath & Bodyworks that I absolutely love. Black Amethyst and Midnight Pomegranate. I don't wear anything else. :thumbup

Ohhh yummy! My step-monster bought the lotion (Midnight Pomegranate) for me for me not too long ago - it's lovely and it's the type of scent you can wear all year round.

That would make a good thread topic, too!:ninja

HottyToddyChick

Toes in the water...
Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
I have a Tommy Girl and a Burberry. I rarely wear either since it's hit or miss with triggering a migraine. :(

Hubby doesn't do cologne, but he does have a couple different Old Spice scents for deodorant. They smell SO good!

MoonOwl

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.01z
Thanks for the link!:D:thumbup

Chanel No. 5 is :bowdown:

VooDoo Love sounds like something I'd pick up and sniff... What does it smell like?

You're welcome. They've been around a long time. I need to reup. My last order was right after Hurricane Katrina. Had to show support ya know :cool

Voodoo is nice. Hints of Gardenia & Vanilla. Voodoo Queen Marie Laveau knew what she was doing:ninja You could always try their bath gel or powder first to see if you like it. They're very reasonable.

Another nicety is Chanel No 5 dusting powder. I think it smells better than the perfume. Or, Parfum if you like ;)

Boomer

Nipples-O-Steel
Reaction score
Tokenz
0.01z
Drakkar and Curve for men here.

I love wearing cologne. I pretty much wear it for myself.

Last edited by a moderator:

Dame of Fail

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
I have a Tommy Girl and a Burberry. I rarely wear either since it's hit or miss with triggering a migraine. :(

Hubby doesn't do cologne, but he does have a couple different Old Spice scents for deodorant. They smell SO good!

I'm sorry you suffer from migraine headaches.:(

Burberry Original (for women) is very pretty, it's not over-powering at all.

You're welcome. They've been around a long time. I need to reup. My last order was right after Hurricane Katrina. Had to show support ya know :cool

Voodoo is nice. Hints of Gardenia & Vanilla. Voodoo Queen Marie Laveau knew what she was doing:ninja You could always try their bath gel or powder first to see if you like it. They're very reasonable.

Another nicety is Chanel No 5 dusting powder. I think it smells better than the perfume. Or, Parfum if you like ;)

hahaha

I would probably go right for the perfume, as I don't like using perfumed shower gel or powder.
...Worst case scenario, if I didn't like the perfume, I could always give it to one of my friends if she liked it?:)

Azazel

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
125222-burger_king_s_new_cologne_men_is.jpg

KLD1019

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
Im loyal to my Ralph Lauren Romance!! it fits me!

the hubby wears Polo Blue! but only on special occasions, or when he wants to make me tingle! :D seriously, the smell of it makes me sooooo hot and literally sends shivers down my spine to between my legs!! :nod::nod::nod: i wont allow him to wear any other kind!

Curve has a nice scent - so does Joop.

omg ::puke:: joop is soooo nasty smelling! LoL

78,865Threads
2,185,214Messages
4,953Members
Back