Views
    Participant count
    Participants list

purpledove

Seizing Life ♥
Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
Usually I wear a teensy bit of Victoria's Secret Dream Angels and love that.
"White musk, sandalwood, vanilla and white peony." I usually don't like warm, musk smells but this is beautiful.

I used this b4 and liked it then shifted to Pleasures by Estee Lauder.

THENNNN, VS has a "Dream Girl Peony" scent that I tried on and adore but can't afford haha. Love it.

Victorias-Secret-mist.jpg

I have a friend who uses the lotion at work and I like the scent a lot. I didn't know it's expensive. How much ?

purpledove

Seizing Life ♥
Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
Each time I wear it, you can bet at least one person will comment on it.
It was my first real perfume and by far my favorite!

This was a post from Feb eh! :p

Definitely. It's mild and yet it stays long enough for the whole day. That's why I like Issey Miyake so much!

It has more of like a Jasmine type of floral scent.

Panacea

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.01z
I used this b4 and liked it then shifted to Pleasures by Estee Lauder.

I have a friend who uses the lotion at work and I like the scent a lot. I didn't know it's expensive. How much ?

Oh, I don't think it's expensive, I didn't check... I just can't be buying anything I don't need right now :)
Looked on the website but it's not there yet...weird.

purpledove

Seizing Life ♥
Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
Oh, I don't think it's expensive, I didn't check... I just can't be buying anything I don't need right now :)
Looked on the website but it's not there yet...weird.

Gotcha :D

I am hoping VS doesn't have any plans of taking that off their list :willy_nilly:

Panacea

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.01z
Gotcha :D

I am hoping VS doesn't have any plans of taking that off their list :willy_nilly:

Ugh I know, I should just buy one :x
VS allllways seems to discontinue things they shouldn't. Their bras change all the time (some minimal change that was unnecessary) and they discontinued the Grapesicle Beauty Rush scent :C

I lurved it :(

purpledove

Seizing Life ♥
Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
Ugh I know, I should just buy one :x
VS allllways seems to discontinue things they shouldn't. Their bras change all the time (some minimal change that was unnecessary) and they discontinued the Grapesicle Beauty Rush scent :C

I lurved it :(

I hear yah! :( And I wonder what their reason is. They say not enough sales on that product or something. I dislike that too. Including Bath and Body Works- I miss their signature/classic Cherry blossom- they discontinued it too :thumbdown

Let's rush to VS then b4 that happens :p

Panacea

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.01z
I hear yah! :( And I wonder what their reason is. They say not enough sales on that product or something. I dislike that too. Including Bath and Body Works- I miss their signature/classic Cherry blossom- they discontinued it too :thumbdown

Let's rush to VS then b4 that happens :p

Don't tempt me! LOL

jassilem

Peek-a-Boo
Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
Aww so cute!

I think that's what drew mom's attention to it.. then I smelled it and I am like.. oh I want... :D So I picked it up and I am wearing it today.. and I keep sniffing my wrist LOL... mom looks at me like I am nuts... but I love the smell of it.

Panacea

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.01z
I think that's what drew mom's attention to it.. then I smelled it and I am like.. oh I want... :D So I picked it up and I am wearing it today.. and I keep sniffing my wrist LOL... mom looks at me like I am nuts... but I love the smell of it.

I see it's like a peachy vanilla type deal?? Sounds amazing, I might have to go sniff some lol.

retro

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
This is what I've been using for the last four years... Curve.

31u243pwFmL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Panacea

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.01z
I just got Beauty Addict body spray by Victoria's Secret, it's so pretty! "Fresh strawberry and almond milk"

retro

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
I'm actually thinking about picking up a small bottle of Curve Crush tonight... I've heard and read some good things about it.

21tWwk32H6L._SL500_AA300_.jpg

78,865Threads
2,185,214Messages
4,953Members
Back