Parents

Users who are viewing this thread

Sim

Reaction score
Tokenz
30.11z
Re: RE: Parents

You make a valid point. And in the same breath, people should remember that a good parent was not good simply because the child was spoiled to death, but rather because that parent instilled certain values which are valuable in everyday life.

OUZBnd said:
keep this in mind also... Just because there is something worse, or someone had it worse, that should never justify a bad situation. It's like referring to someone who got killed at the age of 18 in a car accident, then comparing it to someone who died at the age of 18 from cancer. Cancer is a horrible disease, but that doesn't make it any more justifiable for the parents who son or daughter died in a car accident. I guess what i'm trying to say is that parents should not be able to justify treating their kids badly merely because there are other parents who treated their kids worse.

Replies
    Views
    Participant count
  • Participants list

Rusteh

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.01z
What is it that you guys want to take from your parents and instill into your present and/or future children?

Sim

Reaction score
Tokenz
30.11z
Honesty and the ability to believe in what I wished.

While I was rasied Catholic, in a Catholic-Baptist home, I was still given enough room to grow so that I could take my own beliefs and apply them to my life. My parents never questioned why I stopped attending church, but rather let me explore religions and alternate paths. They only made sure that I realized that my values were not based upon what others told me was true, but from what I felt in my heart was true.

As for honesty...I never did have to believe in that fat bastard known as Santa. And if you ask my kids, they'll tell you that Mommy ran over the Easter Bunny long years ago. *winks*

lemon

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.01z
more like the sex wasnt great with the guy who played the easter bunny, so you shot him in the face. then ran him over to cover your tracks :D

lemon

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.01z

Tazzy said:
Lord lemon your starting to sound like Rus whats with the guns and killing :dunno :dunno

sorry :tard sometimes my imageination... well, you can see :dunno :D

Sim

Reaction score
Tokenz
30.11z

Just to go on record here...I'm soooo not into the whole furries scene. *shudders* I don't see how people can get off to that sort of thing.

And sorry...the only person I've ever known in a bunny suit is my best friend, Waylon. He was bored one year. *shrugs*

lemon said:
more like the sex wasnt great with the guy who played the easter bunny, so you shot him in the face. then ran him over to cover your tracks :D

Stardom22

Reaction score
Tokenz
1,601.98z
My parents were ever the best people that I had. They were kind, considerate and very caring parents for me. I am really missing them for now because both of them are late for now.

78,865Threads
2,185,214Messages
4,953Members
Back