Participant count
    Participants list

dkwrtw

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.02z
good picks, mine are:

Jardine/Rampage, Calling an upset for the Dean

Tank/Shamrock, I know they're both ridiculously past their primes but as an Old school fan I'll watch it no matter how far gone they are, I'll pick Tank because at this point I think he is the slightly less washed up fighter

Hughes/Serra, To see Serra get his big mouth brutally shut again, I just can't stand that guy

Phil Baroni/Guillaume de Lorenzi, it's not exactly top notch competition but I'll always watch The Best Eva in action, brutal KO for Baroni

SammyStephens

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
good picks, mine are:

Jardine/Rampage, Calling an upset for the Dean

Tank/Shamrock, I know they're both ridiculously past their primes but as an Old school fan I'll watch it no matter how far gone they are, I'll pick Tank because at this point I think he is the slightly less washed up fighter

Hughes/Serra, To see Serra get his big mouth brutally shut again, I just can't stand that guy

Phil Baroni/Guillaume de Lorenzi, it's not exactly top notch competition but I'll always watch The Best Eva in action, brutal KO for Baroni

Yeah, I miss the throwback fights the UFC used to have, they seemed to have died ever since TUF started,

and is Hughes vs Serra has been scheduled?

It has to happen and will probably be Hughes' last fight, but did not know it is set on a card

dkwrtw

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.02z
Yeah, I miss the throwback fights the UFC used to have, they seemed to have died ever since TUF started,

and is Hughes vs Serra has been scheduled?

It has to happen and will probably be Hughes' last fight, but did not know it is set on a card

Hughes/Serra is scheduled to Main Event UFC 98.

and Tank/Shamrock will only happen should they both win their next fights, but considering the scrubs they found for them I think even Ken and Tank can handle these guys:

21785.jpg

^^^^^^^^Shamrock's opponent^^^^^^^^^^^

30115.jpg

^^^^^^^^^^^Tank's opponent^^^^^^^^^^^^

SammyStephens

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
Hughes/Serra is scheduled to Main Event UFC 98.

and Tank/Shamrock will only happen should they both win their next fights, but considering the scrubs they found for them I think even Ken and Tank can handle these guys:

21785.jpg

^^^^^^^^Shamrock's opponent^^^^^^^^^^^

30115.jpg

^^^^^^^^^^^Tank's opponent^^^^^^^^^^^^

LOL, Tank always fights brawlers, but you can never garentee a win with either gay these days

And I just looked at 98, looks incredible!!

Lesnar vs Mir
Edgar vs Sherk
Gusmo vs Alexander
Irvin vs McFedries
Nover vs Bradley

dkwrtw

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.02z
LOL, Tank always fights brawlers, but you can never garentee a win with either gay these days

And I just looked at 98, looks incredible!!

Lesnar vs Mir
Edgar vs Sherk
Gusmo vs Alexander
Irvin vs McFedries
Nover vs Bradley

yeah 98 looks great, next event I'm really looking forward to.

Leah Love

Reaction score
Tokenz
253.00z
human cock fighting? I'm sorry my dick never touches anopther mans hoo hoo.

LoL Dana, leave them be. It is their passion, and there is nothing wrong with it.... as long as their head doesn't get hit too many times ;)

Continue playing kids :p;)

dkwrtw

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.02z
LOL I'll bet this guy Gasses just getting out of bed and waddling over to his computer in the morning.

Dana

In Memoriam - RIP
Reaction score
Tokenz
0.17z
LoL Dana, leave them be. It is their passion, and there is nothing wrong with it.... as long as their head doesn't get hit too many times ;)

Continue playing kids :p;)
Twas only making a joke. Dunno why in the hell a sport involving two dudes would be referred to as "Human Cock Fighting"

dkwrtw

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.02z
97 will be alright, Chuck will KO Shogun and Anderson will take out Leites, they need to stop giving him easy fights and still trying to call him P4P best.

78,866Threads
2,185,220Messages
4,953Members
Back