Natasha

La entrepierna de fuego
Valued Contributor
Reaction score
Tokenz
1,371.70z
80's hair like this?
DSC00413sm.png

and BTW, Darrell, when I was in my teens, girls wore pants like that ...not made of denim...they were called culottes.

url

LMFAO In Darrell's defense, the jeans are normal length. Had he worn something like THAT, I would point and laugh at him for the rest of his life.

Panacea

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.01z
asos-palazzo-pants-profile.jpg

I used to have to wear black chiffon palazzo pants with a black velvet boxy short sleeved top as my band recital uniform *triple embarrassment*

Natasha

La entrepierna de fuego
Valued Contributor
Reaction score
Tokenz
1,371.70z
As was 80's big hair.;)

Well, I experienced it somewhat in middle school. We called what we did to our bangs "rooster tails" or something stupid like that. Oh those bangs...I wish I could find a picture somewhere. :24:

Natasha

La entrepierna de fuego
Valued Contributor
Reaction score
Tokenz
1,371.70z
and 80's hair metal. :D

Should I be ashamed that I still love 80's hair bands??? :unsure: Me and my buddy, Ike, are hair band buddies...except he severely disappointed me when he didn't know who Jani Lane was. I'm not sure our friendship can survive...the fistbumps have been lacking in passion ever since. :(

Dana

In Memoriam - RIP
Reaction score
Tokenz
0.17z
being in grade school from 85 to 89 I never fell prey to the 80s hair fades, though I know those who did.

Jackass master

Old and worn out
Reaction score
Tokenz
0.04z
My step mom just sent me a pic of me and my dad from 27 years ago. Dang, I had a head of hair and not a wisp of grey in it or my beard.

Natasha

La entrepierna de fuego
Valued Contributor
Reaction score
Tokenz
1,371.70z
*smh*

Let me help you out, friend. Whether you post your link now or after 10 more poorly written posts, the results will be the same. Put us out of our misery.

The Man

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
Reaction score
Tokenz
168.84z
As a side note...if i saw these pants on a guy....I would avoid the guy whenever possible :tooth

Last edited by a moderator:
78,865Threads
2,185,213Messages
4,953Members
Back