I cannot believe

Users who are viewing this thread

Darrell

Banned per User's Request
Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
That I used to wear pants like these...

When I was in eighth grade these were in style. Wow, I looked like a complete dumbass.

Well, at least I wasn't the only one. :p

Replies
    Views
    Participant count
    Participants list

Dana

In Memoriam - RIP
Reaction score
Tokenz
0.17z
I knew people who wore those. I never did. Mostly I wore baggy carpenter jeans or baggy jeans I found at Ames when it was still operating. I did own a few pair of Zonez by Arizona.

HK

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.03z
Oh my god haha, I don't know if they were the same but we definitely had similar ones over here, I used to luuurve boys in baggy jeans :p all the cool kids wore them.

Dana

In Memoriam - RIP
Reaction score
Tokenz
0.17z
Oh my god haha, I don't know if they were the same but we definitely had similar ones over here, I used to luuurve boys in baggy jeans :p all the cool kids wore them.
:p Where were you in my youth? LOL

Panacea

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.01z
You were most definitely not the only one wearing those! I remember those exact pants on a number of classmates :24: I always remember that seam above the pockets looking like a thong line...or at least giving a creepy bubble shape to the ass.

Oh 90's fashion.

Mystic

OTz's Typo Scouser
Reaction score
Tokenz
117.19z
at least they are better than the ass-on-the-ground pants some idiots wear today.:D

this all reminds me of SNL's skit about 'mom jeans' :24:. Gawd i remember NOT wearing jeans because the waist on them went all the way up to my boobs. I was so happy when hollywood jeans came out and made a lower waist line jean.

Darrell

Banned per User's Request
Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
at least they are better than the ass-on-the-ground pants some idiots wear today.:D

I can't understand people who wear their pants hanging off their ass like that. When my sister was in high school she had a boyfriend who always sagged his pants, and every time he was at my folks house I would tell him to pull his pants up, and turn his hat around.

That relationship didn't last long. :tooth

Panacea

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.01z
I've seen guys literally have their entire ass hanging out in plain sight in boxer briefs from the sagging pants. Who does that?

Mystic

OTz's Typo Scouser
Reaction score
Tokenz
117.19z
I can't understand people who wear their pants hanging off their ass like that. When my sister was in high school she had a boyfriend who always sagged his pants, and every time he was at my folks house I would tell him to pull his pants up, and turn his hat around.

That relationship didn't last long. :tooth
LOL, i had , had being the key word here, a friend who wore them too. I used to say to him," you look like you shit your pants, the way you walk in those." I'm with you Darrell i just can't for the life of me figure out why they think they look cool in pants where the ass drags between their knees like a saggy nappy/diaper.

HK

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.03z
Relax guys. Come the zombie apocalypse they'll be the first to go, due to their inability to run away.

78,865Threads
2,185,213Messages
4,953Members
Back