Participants list

Mystic

OTz's Typo Scouser
Reaction score
Tokenz
117.19z
i think those are better than the "hammer" pants i wore my freshman year :D
hammer time!

can't touch this....na na na na na....oh great now i'm singing it...it'll be in my head all day now.

my hammer pants were black and ACID washed...lmao omg remember everything that had to be acid washed? I had acid wash jeans, tops, hammer pants...omg i look at those pics and think 'what were we thinking!?'

Staci

old, but new
Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
hammer time!

can't touch this....na na na na na....oh great now i'm singing it...it'll be in my head all day now.

my hammer pants were black and ACID washed...lmao omg remember everything that had to be acid washed? I had acid wash jeans, tops, hammer pants...omg i look at those pics and think 'what were we thinking!?'

STOP hammer time!!
i look back at the 80's hair LMAO

Mystic

OTz's Typo Scouser
Reaction score
Tokenz
117.19z
lmao yeah 80's hair rocked. I'd do that hair again. ...ok maybe not as i look at it now and think omg no wonder i didn't have guys banging my door down for a date until i grew more hair. I had a what you call the half moon cut. front was long and the back was completely shaved off, complete that look with black hammer pants, and a black tee.:ninja

Staci

old, but new
Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
lmao yeah 80's hair rocked. I'd do that hair again. ...ok maybe not as i look at it now and think omg no wonder i didn't have guys banging my door down for a date until i grew more hair. I had a what you call the half moon cut. front was long and the back was completely shaved off, complete that look with black hammer pants, and a black tee.:ninja

have you seen that progresso commerical?

Dana

In Memoriam - RIP
Reaction score
Tokenz
0.17z

freakofnature

Vampire
Reaction score
Tokenz
3,001.25z

Natasha

La entrepierna de fuego
Valued Contributor
Reaction score
Tokenz
1,371.70z
Bwahahahahahahahahaha!!! Okay...I can't lie, though...I used to think those were hot. *hangs head in shame*

If it makes you feel better, when *I* was in middle school it was ALL about the parachute pants. :24:

Also...anybody seen the baby blue jeans that have the boxers sewn in at the top so it looks like the baby is sagging??? *smh*

CityGirl

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
80's hair like this?
Tecia 001_crop.jpg

and BTW, Darrell, when I was in my teens, girls wore pants like that ...not made of denim...they were called culottes.

url

78,865Threads
2,185,213Messages
4,953Members
Back