Honest veiws about you own LSD/MUSHROOM experience

Users who are viewing this thread

rezza8

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
Hi all, I`m very interested in starting an ongoing thread about:

Honest veiws about you own LSD/MUSHROOM experience.

Replies
    Views
    Participant count
    Participants list

andcuriouser

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
Ahahaha, which one?

I like it. You could almost say that an LSD trip is pretty much the reason my fiance (I will never get used to saying that) and I are together.

rezza8

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
Re: Honest views about you own LSD/MUSHROOM experience

Honest veiws, you can`t buy them.

Keep it coming....................etc

rezza8:)

Maritxu

OTz's Official Spanish Hottie
Reaction score
Tokenz
0.10z
I'd never do hard drugs or drugs that affect your perception of reallity like LSD or Mushrooms. Apart from it being a waste of my time, you could have a bad trip, or end up with a severe psychosis.
I only ate some space cake in Amsterdam, and there it wasn't illegal ;) Never took other drugs, never will.

BigSkippy

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
I used to do that as a teenager in my wild days. There are much worse things you can do to your body, but that is pretty bad.

Now with that said, I will make a statement about hallucinogens. They get a bad rap about people getting bad trips on them. Actually only %2 of the population that take then get bad trips.

The ones that get bad trip are the one's that are mentally unstable in the first place. With hallucinogens, you think it, you see it! Alot of the bad trips are first timers that take way to much, then start getting paranoid about the crazy things they see.

When I went into LSD the first time I only took half a hit and the person that gave it to me explained me the happy thought theory. So when I start to get high I started to think of happy thoughts and all my visions were real pleasant.

I went as far as to look at a lady one time to see if she was naked and she was. I never went past one hit and my friends used to ride roller coasters and laugh our butts off. It will be memories I will never forget. I never had flash backs because I never did enough to burn into my brain or remeber of bad memories.

Would I ever do it in understanding the actual chemicals that produce hallucinogens.

No way! Fry your brain buddy!

That's why they call LSD Fry?

lolinternet

Banned
Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
Ugh, hallucinogens and me don't mix too well.
Unfortunatly the way my brain works I don't think about "happy thoughts" naturally, I naturally can't help but think of gruesome and bizzare things...its not like I don't think happy thoughts, its just that I can't help but think of the evil stuff.
Having said that.....hallucinogens tend to make my disgusting nightmares come to life and the first time I took em I ended up spewing vomit from my imagination comming to life.

FunkyIce

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
Ugh, hallucinogens and me don't mix too well.
Unfortunatly the way my brain works I don't think about "happy thoughts" naturally, I naturally can't help but think of gruesome and bizzare things...its not like I don't think happy thoughts, its just that I can't help but think of the evil stuff.
Having said that.....hallucinogens tend to make my disgusting nightmares come to life and the first time I took em I ended up spewing vomit from my imagination comming to life.

Hmmm, interesting.

Ever tried DMT?

78,866Threads
2,185,216Messages
4,953Members
Back