teh_fuzz

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Tokenz
124.51z
its been busy!
busy at work
busy with the homies (my girls) lol

Still working on the divorce but i for one am pretty good right now!

You moved to Michigan??!! woah i bet that was a culture shock LOL

Natasha

La entrepierna de fuego
Valued Contributor
Reaction score
Tokenz
1,341.50z
its been busy!
busy at work
busy with the homies (my girls) lol

Still working on the divorce but i for one am pretty good right now!

You moved to Michigan??!! woah i bet that was a culture shock LOL

Close, but no cigar. Massachusetts. Definitely a culture shock, but I love it! Glad to hear you're doing well. :)

Well hello Natasha. ..good to see you back:)

Thanks!

Better to see her front
Ijs

I don't know, I'm rather fond of my back, too, IJS :p

I would gun em.
motorboat motorboat

Oh geez. *smh* LOL Thanks, guys.

Natasha

La entrepierna de fuego
Valued Contributor
Reaction score
Tokenz
1,341.50z
So I was glancing back through this thread and realized this:
Welcome to our forum!

Tee hee. Thanks, but I used to be one of the admin trio here (I have the hatemail to prove it, LOL).

By the way...got the job in dispatch that I interviewed for. I start January 27th! And I also have orientation for my local PD tonight to be considered for a job there, too. Woot woot! All coming together.

Oh, also heading in to date #3 with a guy. Not sure if I'm going to keep seeing him...starting to get less interested, unfortunately. We'll see what happens. He's a good guy and we have fun together.

Natasha

La entrepierna de fuego
Valued Contributor
Reaction score
Tokenz
1,341.50z
Looking back through this thread...
I still pronounce my Rs.
I don't get many guilt trips anymore...mom came around after a couple of years and she actually loves coming to visit.
I've been whale watching, going out of Hampton, NH. It was a lot of fun!
You were right, Joe...bought a house in the Seacoast area of NH and my property taxes alone are $500 per month.
Visited Canada back in 2017 (-ish, I think). Also visited Vermont a couple of times. Both are beautiful.
Still haven't gone skiing.

Veronica and Jersey have both come to visit me. I see Jersey at least a couple of times a year since we live so much closer to each other now.

Salt

Reaction score
Tokenz
246.55z
Hi welcome back Natasha. Your name sounds little Indian lol. I really wish you stick and spend some time with us daily

Natasha

La entrepierna de fuego
Valued Contributor
Reaction score
Tokenz
1,341.50z
Hi welcome back Natasha. Your name sounds little Indian lol. I really wish you stick and spend some time with us daily
Not even a little bit of Indian in me. Irish on my dad's side...and my mom's adopted, so no clue on her side.

arunima

Reaction score
Tokenz
491.63z
Some of you older members remember me, but the newer ones don't know me, so I thought I'd introduce myself. To be fair, I'm not sure if I'll be sticking around...this place is a part of my past that I have pretty much given up. BUT I knew there was a new owner around and I thought I'd come see what's been done with the place.

Place looks good! I like the new layout and I like that a lot of the subforums are gone. Whittling down the subforums was something we tried before, but typically we'd get rid of or combine some and get a request for a new one, so it was a catch 22.

So, about me??? Well, the name seems pretty obvious, but I'm Natasha. I'm 37 years old and the "old boss" here, Veronica, is my bestfriend. I recently relocated from Georgia to Massachusetts (today is 2 months in Mass, actually) and am LOVING IT up here. I'm single with no kids, but I have a niece and nephew that I love dearly AND I have a great niece or nephew on the way. Eek!

If you'd like to know more, feel free to ask. Doesn't mean I will answer...but you can certainly ask. ;)
Nice to know that you are the old owner. Hope you could come and visit here more and see this old forum revive again and get stronger.
I am new here and introduced to the forum by Jordan. I am enjoying my stay here so far and hope to get more active here in coming times.

78,865Threads
2,185,196Messages
4,953Members
Back