Hello, folks!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Natasha

La entrepierna de fuego
Valued Contributor
Reaction score
Tokenz
1,341.50z
Some of you older members remember me, but the newer ones don't know me, so I thought I'd introduce myself. To be fair, I'm not sure if I'll be sticking around...this place is a part of my past that I have pretty much given up. BUT I knew there was a new owner around and I thought I'd come see what's been done with the place.

Place looks good! I like the new layout and I like that a lot of the subforums are gone. Whittling down the subforums was something we tried before, but typically we'd get rid of or combine some and get a request for a new one, so it was a catch 22.

So, about me??? Well, the name seems pretty obvious, but I'm Natasha. I'm 37 years old and the "old boss" here, Veronica, is my bestfriend. I recently relocated from Georgia to Massachusetts (today is 2 months in Mass, actually) and am LOVING IT up here. I'm single with no kids, but I have a niece and nephew that I love dearly AND I have a great niece or nephew on the way. Eek!

If you'd like to know more, feel free to ask. Doesn't mean I will answer...but you can certainly ask. ;)

Replies
    Views
    Participant count
  • Participants list

Natasha

La entrepierna de fuego
Valued Contributor
Reaction score
Tokenz
1,341.50z
hey hun

i have missed you
Aww, thanks. :) Griz kinda talked me into posting an intro thread. Thought I'd look around a bit. I still keep in touch with a few folks via e-mail or Facebook.

I see VIP is gone. I think I actually like that!

NuckingFuts

One of the originals
Valued Contributor
Reaction score
Tokenz
395.93z
Oh great another boring intro thread. Lol actually it is really good to see you Tasha. I also like seeing VIP gone. It makes all the members feel like they are posting on a more level playing field.

Natasha

La entrepierna de fuego
Valued Contributor
Reaction score
Tokenz
1,341.50z
Thanks, everybody. Anybody else having an issue staying signed in??? I guess I could check the feedback area, huh??? LOL

Makeshifter

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.08z
Praise be to Friend of Old Boss. :waving:

Personally, I think things here have been great! Of course, I have nothing to compare it to, really, but the environment here is so relaxed, I fully enjoy it. Regardless, I welcome you back!

Natasha

La entrepierna de fuego
Valued Contributor
Reaction score
Tokenz
1,341.50z
It was a heartbreaker, but I do have to laugh (no offense, Fred) at the fans who think Auburn will beat Bama. You barely beat my guys and we're down SEVERAL key players due to injuries.

In the end, I was proud of how my boys played in the 4th Quarter. I just wish one day they'd figure out that there are 60 minutes of football to play, not just 15 or 30! LOL

Thanks for the welcomes (uhh, welcome backs???). LOL

AUFred

WAR EAGLE!!!
Valued Contributor
Reaction score
Tokenz
2,326.37z
I think we stand a chance against Bama. I am not claiming a victory yet but I think we will give them a good game.

Natasha

La entrepierna de fuego
Valued Contributor
Reaction score
Tokenz
1,341.50z
I think we stand a chance against Bama. I am not claiming a victory yet but I think we will give them a good game.
Very possible you may. I expected you guys to hand us our heads on platters and, for the first 3 quarters, you did. But that last quarter was ugly. Had that crazy concoction of slippy fingers not put that ball right into your guy's hands for that TD, we would've won.

Hi, NoDak! *waves*

Joe the meek

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.02z
1. Getting use to the cold?

2. You have gotten rid of your credit card ice scraper by now haven't you?

3. Can you still pronounce your R's?

4. Are you missing boiled peanuts and real sweet tea yet?

5. Have you been getting any grief/guilt trips yet from anyone back south?

6. Go whale watching yet?

7. Have you noticed your now living in the land of taxes?

8. I know you don't talk funny (LOL), so people up there must be able to understand you when you pick up the phone?

9. Taking any REAL trips up North yet? You know your not that far from some pretty cool cities in Canada and Vermont isn't half bad.

10. On the Vermont note, thinking about going skiing?

Thals all for now:)

Natasha

La entrepierna de fuego
Valued Contributor
Reaction score
Tokenz
1,341.50z
Ha ha...hi, Joe. ;)

1. Getting use to the cold?
Yep! I've learned the difference in a "jacket" and a "coat." Coats are a requirement in Mass, for sure!
2. You have gotten rid of your credit card ice scraper by now haven't you?
I have no ice scraper. I should probably fix that this weekend.
3. Can you still pronounce your R's?
LMFAO Yep! And I have caught myself almost saying "wicked" at least 4 times now.
4. Are you missing boiled peanuts and real sweet tea yet?
I brought 10 boxes of sweet tea w/ me. I'm still good for a while. ;) I do miss good barbecue, though.
5. Have you been getting any grief/guilt trips yet from anyone back south?
Yep. Just 2 nights ago I was told that there was no need to cook this year since I moved away. My bestfriend also told me that she would be mailing off my Christmas presents soon "since we won't be celebrating Christmas together for the first time ever. :(" Booo!!!
6. Go whale watching yet?
No, I haven't. Where does one do that? That sounds awesome!
7. Have you noticed your now living in the land of taxes?
I've been told that...but the taxes are cheaper than what I was paying in Georgia. *shrugs* Or maybe I'm just not noticing a big difference in my withholdings b/c I don't have all the deductions I had at my old job for retirement/long term disability/etc.
8. I know you don't talk funny (LOL), so people up there must be able to understand you when you pick up the phone?
They understand me, but they usually think I'm at HQ in Atlanta b/c of the accent. Also, I get strange looks when I ask for Heinz 57 and get told "ketchup is on the table." *facepalm*
9. Taking any REAL trips up North yet? You know your not that far from some pretty cool cities in Canada and Vermont isn't half bad.
I haven't actually done any travelling yet since I moved here. I've worked 6 days a week nearly every week I've been here...and one weekend that I didn't, I spent recuperating from my trip to Atlanta (for work...you know that, but others don't, so I'm explaining for them, LOL). Oh, and my roommate wants to plan a trip to Canada in the Spring. Gotta work on getting my passport.
10. On the Vermont note, thinking about going skiing?
Actually, yes...I discussed this w/ my friend, Sara the other day. Skiing and ice skating (and playing on an adult women's softball league) are all on the list of things to do.

Time to get ready for work!

78,865Threads
2,185,196Messages
4,953Members
Back