Replies
    Views
    Participant count
    Participants list

hhayes

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
i don't cook very much at the house, well i'll take that back i don't cook at the house. i cook at work and as long as i can get away with it i will....so all i can say is bacon and eggs. thats really easy, scramble and flip...... :)

(me also big fan pepperoni pizza)

UncleBacon

OTz original V.I.P
Reaction score
Tokenz
33.76z
Re: RE: For All You Cooks

hhayes said:
i don't cook very much at the house, well i'll take that back i don't cook at the house. i cook at work and as long as i can get away with it i will....so all i can say is bacon and eggs. thats really easy, scramble and flip...... :)

(me also big fan pepperoni pizza)

:banana :lol ...I can cook just about anything...if I don't know it just show me the instructions and I can do it...nothing ig too hard to cook

UncleBacon

OTz original V.I.P
Reaction score
Tokenz
33.76z
mmm....chicken....I dunno what I'm going to have for dinner...I have the 24 hour watch tonight...so it will prolly be fast food tonight...the other day I made bake ziti

horseshoeing

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
Ingredients
Before we begin to cook I have compiled a list of ingredients.
Ingredients
Salt
Fresh ground pepper
Lime
Beer
Chili powder
T-Bone
Definition 1: T-Bone
"The T-bone steak is cut between 1 and 3 inches thick and comes from the center section of the short loin. This steak is characterized by its T-shape bone, has a fine-grained shell and a small tenderloin eye," http://www.chophousecalgary.com/steak.html.
Marinade
To ensure the best flavor possible, it is necessary to marinate the beef. A steak marinates when left to sit in a prepared sauce, or marinade, where it will absorb the flavors of the ingredients. Marinating may take as little as 15 minutes or as long as 6 hours and should always be done in the refrigerator and not at room temperature.
Marinade
pour beer into large bowl
add chili powder to taste
squeeze half lime into beer marinade
place steak in beer, let soak for 30 minutes
before grilling rub salt and pepper onto steak
Grilling
Grilling is pretty easy. After having heated the coals or igniting the grill, start cooking the meat. I would recommend periodically checking the meat and when you start to see it being cooked on top, flip it over. Then, wait until fully cooked. Below you will find a table of cooking temperatures. Please note the safety warning at the bottom.
Temperature(F) Description
140 Rare
150 Medium Rare
160 Medium
165 Medium Well
170 Well

Remember that for safety's sake, always cook your steak to 160 F or until meat is no longer pink.
Rounding Off the Experience
The experience of grilling a steak in your own back yard is part of what makes the home cooked steak so enjoyable. It is necessary to cook in the evening as it is getting cool and to enjoy your beverage of choice. Finally, one of the best ways to enjoy a steak is in the company of your friends.

UncleBacon

OTz original V.I.P
Reaction score
Tokenz
33.76z
ziti noodles with meat sauce mixed together then you put mozerella cheese on top and bake it in the oven till the cheese is all melted....kinda like lazagna but not quite

horseshoeing

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
12. PAN FRIED CHICKEN

1/2 cup flour
1 1/2 teaspoon salt
1/4 teaspoon pepper
1 fryer, disjointed
3/4 cup Vegetable oil

Combine flour and seasonings in paper bag, shake chicken in flour mixture. Place chicken in hot vegetable oil, skin side up. Brown over medium heat on all sides. Cover, reduce heat and cook 20 to 30 minutes. Turn occasionally.
4 servings.

hhayes

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
and i do...thnx one day i'll have to have someone make that for me, or what the hell maybe i will try lol

UncleBacon

OTz original V.I.P
Reaction score
Tokenz
33.76z
its not hard at all....boil ziti noodles....cook up some ground beef...mix beef with spaghetti sauce of choice(I like the meat sauce flavored)...mix meat sauce and ziti together...start putting ziti in a pan and while you do that load it up in random spots with mozerell cheese then top it off with the mozerella...put tin foil over it before you put it in the oven...

78,866Threads
2,185,216Messages
4,953Members
Back