Replies
    Views
    Participant count
    Participants list

Abcinthia

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.01z
Yes I Know that but would a it be a woman's fault if she wasn't drinking and if she couldn't defend herself? I think it'll still be her fault, yes?

Yes. Becuase in very strict muslim countries it is the woman being adulterous.

kelvin070

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.13z
So the US taking Indian lands in the 17 and 1800's is a human rights violation.

But allowing rape is ok, because it's legal in that country?
Its pretty straight forward and there are no two ways abt it. When you are in a muslim country be it in Iraq, Afghanistan or Dubai nobody is above the law.

darkcgi

Glorified Maniac
Reaction score
Tokenz
0.28z
lets go to dubia and do some damage
they got some cute women from what ive seen
we can do some public stonings

Abcinthia

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.01z
Yeah..I'm sure they'd find a way to make it your fault though, simply because you're a foreigner..

And Kelvin, Shieks are above the law in Muslim Countries like Saudi Arabia and Dubai.

They might be able to find something against you but I really don't think they'd let the woman off so easy.

Kyle B

V.I.P User
Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
Its pretty straight forward and there are no two ways abt it. When you are in a muslim country be it in Iraq, Afghanistan or Dubai nobody is above the law.

You say this a lot. When I visit foreign countries, I don't consider myself above the law. There are some people who might act arrogant when visiting foreign nations, but most respect the laws of the nation they're visiting.

The problem in this case is that the laws of The United Arab Emirates and other Middle Eastern countries are oppressive and cruel. There are a lot of westerners who probably aren't aware that when they visit Dubai, they are temporarily under laws which are completely unjust. Just because something is law, doesn't mean it is right.

Last edited by a moderator:

kelvin070

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.13z
Yeah..I'm sure they'd find a way to make it your fault though, simply because you're a foreigner..

And Kelvin, Shieks are above the law in Muslim Countries like Saudi Arabia and Dubai.
When you put a Shiek and a cow in a blender you get Milk Sheik

dt3

Back By Unpopular Demand
Reaction score
Tokenz
0.21z
Do you think laws punishing a woman for being raped are a human rights violation?

dt3

Back By Unpopular Demand
Reaction score
Tokenz
0.21z
Shariah Laws are weird but "when you are in Rome do as the Romans do"
I showed you earlier about eminent domain, and how that allows our government to appropriate private lands for government use. You still said taking land from the Indians was wrong (which I agree with by the way).

So what you're saying is a double standard. It's ok for oppressive Muslim nations to have immoral laws, but if the US has an immoral law, then you'll take a stand against it?

You disgust me. Wrong is wrong, and not having the backbone to look at something this heinous and say it's wrong is pathetic.

kelvin070

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.13z
I showed you earlier about eminent domain, and how that allows our government to appropriate private lands for government use. You still said taking land from the Indians was wrong (which I agree with by the way).

So what you're saying is a double standard. It's ok for oppressive Muslim nations to have immoral laws, but if the US has an immoral law, then you'll take a stand against it?

You disgust me. Wrong is wrong, and not having the backbone to look at something this heinous and say it's wrong is pathetic.
My point is indigenous people must be protected and given special priveleges.

dt3

Back By Unpopular Demand
Reaction score
Tokenz
0.21z
I am not trying to defend their laws. She just got herself into serious trouble.
No, her basic human right of NOT BEING RAPED was violated. That's not serious trouble, it's disgusting and the perpetrator should be punished. Not her.

Status
Not open for further replies.
78,866Threads
2,185,216Messages
4,953Members
Back