Views
    Participant count
    Participants list

dt3

Back By Unpopular Demand
Reaction score
Tokenz
0.21z
If a country's law is such then I will respect their laws.
You're really good at not answering questions or saying anything of substance.

Is a law that allows women to be raped without punishment to the perpetrator of the crime a just law? Should men, in any country or society, be allowed to rape women with no legal consequences?

cam elle toe

Banned BY User's Request
Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
If a country's law is such then I will respect their laws.

Oh For fucks sake......he's not asking whether or not you would respect it.....he's asking whether you AGREE with it......

I respect other countries laws too, BUT I dont have to agree with them

I respect that Americans like the freedom and right to own multiple weapons.....but I dont AGREE with it.

SO....answer the question.:D

Kyle B

V.I.P User
Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
Kelvin, this isn't a night club, stop dancing around the point.

Last edited by a moderator:

dt3

Back By Unpopular Demand
Reaction score
Tokenz
0.21z
Don't try to push me into a corner to score points. That wont work.
I don't want "points". I want to know if you believe that the indiscriminate rape of women without legal consequence is acceptable.

dt3

Back By Unpopular Demand
Reaction score
Tokenz
0.21z
Alright Kelvin, I made a new thread in Philosophy/Debate just like you asked.

cam elle toe

Banned BY User's Request
Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
He;s damned if he does, and damned if he doesnt.:24:

LOVE IT.....:24::24::24:

You wont get an answer guys.....he just wants righteous indignation...and he's getting it.

kelvin070

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.13z
He;s damned if he does, and damned if he doesnt.:24:

LOVE IT.....:24::24::24:

You wont get an answer guys.....he just wants righteous indignation...and he's getting it.
LMAO, you were never involved in the debate here and suddenly out of the blues you dropped from the sky. You contributed nothing here.:24::24::24:

Kyle B

V.I.P User
Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
LMAO, you were never involved in the debate here and suddenly out of the blues you dropped from the sky. You contributed nothing here.:24::24::24:

It's even funnier that you use her post in an attempt to distract everyone from the real issue. :24:

cam elle toe

Banned BY User's Request
Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z

Oh, I've been following:nod: just not posting, ....and I reckon if you asked the rest of the board....they would conclude that I STILL contributed more than you.....you dance and skip and evade questions....you should be a politician.:24::24:

kelvin070

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.13z
Oh, I've been following:nod: just not posting, ....and I reckon if you asked the rest of the board....they would conclude that I STILL contributed more than you.....you dance and skip and evade questions....you should be a politician.:24::24:
If you guys think you can push me into a corner then think twice.

Margene

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
:nod::nod::nod::thumbup

He loves the "indignation" he causes.

I guess so. I can't figure out what else someone would get from this. He continually praises "debate", yet will not participate in it himself.

What is clear to me, he loves bashing western culture but hypocritically, will not take his own culture to task for its shortcomings.

Sneakiecat

V.I.P User
Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z

Our two-year-old contributes more to the board than he does.

Margene

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z

Darn straight! :thumbup

Status
Not open for further replies.
78,866Threads
2,185,216Messages
4,953Members
Back