Do you say I love you to your love one everyday?

Users who are viewing this thread

galmal

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.25z
I tell my husband every day that I love him, and my son every time I see or talk to him. Sometimes it's a casual "love you", other times it's more in depth and heartfelt. I really try to point out all the reasons I love them - for example, when they do something sweet or they support me in a tough situation, etc - I make a point to tell them. I also "show" them that I love them by supporting them and doing things for them. I grew up in a household where love was never talked about or shown and I remember wondering if my parents and siblings loved me or not. It's so important to let those you care for know how you feel - they can't read your mind - you have to tell them and show them. I think it's also important when they do something that makes you mad or upset to let them know that you're not mad or upset "at them" but at the thing they did - that you still love them no matter what.

Replies
    Views
    Participant count
  • Participants list

Rhodolite

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
Over the years I've learned that actions speak louder than words. A person can say I love you to my face a billion times, but if they don't do anything to back it up, then it's empty words. A child abuser will say they love their children but the beatings tell a different story. Words mean nothing if there isn't anything to back them up.

Twinsmommy31

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.05z
Yes absolutely. Life is too short and I want them to know they are loved everyday. I say it to my husband, kids, and parents on a daily basis.

elles-belles

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
I also do. I am a very affectionate person and love giving those close to my heart all the love I can give. So not a day goes by without me telling my partner that I love him, it gets so intense that I think I do it every now and then during the course of the day...be it via text or a phone call! I also tell my siblings that I love them, my close friends and my parents. I think that it really is a simple but very important thing to do and can make a difference in the person you love's day!

Lushlala

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
Yep same here, my husband and I say it to each other every single day, several times a day. I know some people believe that it loses meaning the more you say it, but I totally disagree. We also show each other how much we love and care for each other through many little gestures through the day :) We don't just say it randomly for the sake of it.

kammy

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
I do tell my kids and my hubby that i love them ever so often however i can't say it is something that i do every single day however through my actions the depth of love that i have for them is very much evident; i've always believe in the saying that actions speak louder than words.

pafjlh

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.29z
I have to admit that I don't do this every day. But I know that its important to do it none the less. You never know when you see someone if that will be the last time you will see them. I have lost a few people who were close to me in my life, including my parents. I always tried to remember the last words I said to them if I let them know how much I loved them. I am happy to say that yes I did tell them that I loved them quite a bit, maybe not every day but they did know.

xTinx

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
I have no qualms about saying "I love you" to those I do love like family and friends but I tend to use those words sparingly. Excessive use of words and phrases would make them lose their essence. Instead, I try to let them know how important they are to me through simple deeds. During certain occasions, like when it's their birthday or anniversary, I do things like cook for them, buy them cakes or surprise them with anything. I'm sure they understand all too well that I love them even without me saying it.

Starmix

Reaction score
Tokenz
2,628.59z
I do not say I love you to my family we're not used to it, it's our culture but the actions we do prove more than saying the words I love you. Others say I love you but not from the heart but from lip service.

saoussen5765

Reaction score
Tokenz
645.65z
Nowadays love is not like before it is based on how men has in his pocket money even he is someone how is drinking alcohol so the concept for choosing partner has changed because he has a manufactory then a women love it, this is the most common means the love becomes based on what other has as money and not because he has such qualities or good habits.

Shortie

Reaction score
Tokenz
334.99z
Me and my other half always tell one another we love each other quite a few times a day and we always say it before we head out as well. I have been known to get upset with him if he heads out and doesn't say it, I guess it's just a thing I have as you never know what could happen when they head out.

78,864Threads
2,185,191Messages
4,953Members
Back