Do you say I love you to your love one everyday?

Users who are viewing this thread

whnuien

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.21z
I do. No matter what the situation is, even if I had conflict with my husband we still say I love you before he goes to work and also when we say goodnight. And we always do mean it because we also love hearing that words even if we were having a 'war. There are times when I don't reply him but as soon as leaves the house I would tell myself quickly how unfair it must have been for him then I will pick up the phone and call him just to say I love him. That usually makes his and my day happier.

How about you?

Replies
    Views
    Participant count
  • Participants list

mary

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.53z
This thread has me thinking, l can't remember the last time l said that l love you and l tell myself that l show it in many ways instead, l know it's important to say it but sometimes it's so hard to say it for people like me. The worst thing is that if something was to happen l would regret not saying it.

kertha

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.04z
For me, I am constantly telling my significant other that I love him. For some people, they use the phrase just to make conversation, but I just want him to know how much I love him. I am sure he does, but a weird thing happens if I go too long without saying it. If it has been over a couple of hours since I have last told him that I love him, I get their weird, achy feeling in my stomach.

AUFred

WAR EAGLE!!!
Valued Contributor
Reaction score
Tokenz
2,321.37z
I usually say it at least once a day. Hearing you are loved is important. My wife shows more love than actually saying it. We are still different although we have been together as a couple and married a long time.

Mikaya

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
actually, not at all. it's been some time since I've said it. He does know it though. I don't think he's all that bothered about it, otherwise he would mentioned it. It's nice to say it sometimes though...

Pierre Eustache

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.12z
I don't! And i don't think i will until i plan to say it when it is time to say good night! But i think that the most important is to prove it every day! Keep the same respect, attention and admiration for your loved person will help you even if your relationship is in "crawl mode"!

wrwarren112233

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.11z
I do. No matter what the situation is, even if I had conflict with my husband we still say I love you before he goes to work and also when we say goodnight. And we always do mean it because we also love hearing that words even if we were having a 'war. There are times when I don't reply him but as soon as leaves the house I would tell myself quickly how unfair it must have been for him then I will pick up the phone and call him just to say I love him. That usually makes his and my day happier.

How about you?
Everyday with a hug and a kiss!!! Before leaving for work, shop, what ever reason we part. Never know what will happen and I want the last words said to be those loving words. And to my darling kids that drive me up the wall!!!!

primalclaws1974

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.10z
This may sound a little cold, but not all the time. We used to do it every time we parted ways or went to sleep, but it started seeming more like a mandatory thing. It was almost like saying "good-bye" or "goodnight". Now I say it more when I really feel it, or when it's more special. She does as well. After almost eleven years together I think this makes it more special for us, even if it is not said every day.

Rub

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.17z
I kiss my wife and my son before I'm gone to the job. I never say 'I love you' because she knows I do. We don't want to wake up our son therefore we don't speak.

Natasha

La entrepierna de fuego
Valued Contributor
Reaction score
Tokenz
1,337.15z
I've been dating my significant other for 10 months and we have yet to say it. When we first met we were both in very bad places as far as having been hurt in past relationships. One of the things I specifically remember being on his profile was that he dreads the moment that we first say those words. We have hinted at it...we have sent each other songs that say it...but we haven't actually said those words out loud to each other.

Most days it doesn't bother me. Some days, though, I start having doubts and wondering if maybe I'm more invested than he is. His actions say he's just as invested, but I've always been an overly emotional female, so there will always be times I will doubt it. I do love him, though...I'm just petrified of saying it and ruining everything.

HELLOnamesdana

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.03z
I've never said "I love you" to a significant other before, just because I've never really been in love with a guy before and I haven't felt that it was right to say it. Though I always try to remember to say it to my parents whenever I'm on the phone with them or even before I go to bed or leave the house, just in case something were to happen.

MLNewkirk

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
Everyday and at every moment I can get. It just comes out so naturally, even after an argument with my husband. It's the first and last I say to both my husband and son. I must say it a million times a day or so it seems. All it takes I one look into my husband's or son's eyes and the words just roll out. And seeing my husband and son together, I just melt! I love them, they are the loves of my life!!!

azrmacc

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
Hmm, I have a couple of "loved ones", but I don't tell all of them "I love you" everyday. Well the one I only do this to is my husband. Sometimes I will say it a couple of times a day, because I really feel like saying it - that's along with the hugs and kisses. I don't know, sometimes, when I look at him this feeling just comes out, although sometimes I get ignored because some of those times are when he's usually busy and all :confused:.

Muthoni

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z

How about you?

I grew up in a family where we did not say I love you. Irrespective of that I knew that I was loved. When I have a husband and kids I will tell them that I love them every opportunity I get. I admire that kind of relationship that you have with your husband. I have been single for a long time and finding someone to love and share a life with is a great blessing.

78,864Threads
2,185,192Messages
4,953Members
Back