Participant count
    Participants list

Alien Allen

Froggy the Prick
Reaction score
Tokenz
1,206.36z
I thought ND was a fraud

They had a lucky season to go undefeated. I give them credit for that but they should never have been in this game.

Natasha

La entrepierna de fuego
Valued Contributor
Reaction score
Tokenz
1,334.15z
I thought ND was a fraud

They had a lucky season to go undefeated. I give them credit for that but they should never have been in this game.

Agreed. The ex apparently didn't do his research. He goes "I didn't know that Alabama had won 3 of the last 4 national titles or I would've never made that bet!" :24: Do your research, dude!!!

Speaking of bets...ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh, grizzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz??? :24:

Me thinks this needs to be your new avy. :)
BULLDOG.png

Natasha

La entrepierna de fuego
Valued Contributor
Reaction score
Tokenz
1,334.15z
If anybody can look me in the eye, after last night's game, and tell me that my boys didn't deserve to be there over Notre Dame...........I mean, seriously???

Natasha

La entrepierna de fuego
Valued Contributor
Reaction score
Tokenz
1,334.15z
I think it would have been more of a game for sure. ND just could not do shit last night. Embarrassing.

Yeah it was. It was a snoozefest!!! Best bowl game I saw was LSU vs. Clemson. The rest were fairly boring. I actually turned off the Rose Bowl.

griz bear

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.01z
Don't forget this, griz. :tooth I'm not counting my chickens before they hatch, though...still a lot of time left in this game.

Having said that...ROLL TIDE!!!

Yeah, I remember , I posted here this morning and now my posts are gone. Maybe there 's a thief

Natasha

La entrepierna de fuego
Valued Contributor
Reaction score
Tokenz
1,334.15z
Yeah, I remember , I posted here this morning and now my posts are gone. Maybe there 's a thief

Likely excuse!!! :p Kidding. Someone mentioned posts being missing. I guess that was caused by the server's little hiccup. :tooth

griz bear

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.01z
The whole ranking system is screwed up to match those 2 teams like they were comparable , what a mess !

Good game alabama

porterjack

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
Reaction score
Tokenz
0.10z
Likely excuse!!! :p Kidding. Someone mentioned posts being missing. I guess that was caused by the server's little hiccup. :tooth
yeah i posted reply to Dana's post about re-growing a beard, that is gone

maybe it is a sign

Natasha

La entrepierna de fuego
Valued Contributor
Reaction score
Tokenz
1,334.15z
I can't be the only one that thought this FIRST THING when they saw this picture...

photo.jpg

Yeah, I added the caption myself. :tooth

1) I think it's stupid that ESPN issued an apology for Musburger's comments about her. They weren't over the top, IMO :dunno
2) At least she exists. :tooth

Natasha

La entrepierna de fuego
Valued Contributor
Reaction score
Tokenz
1,334.15z
He was over the top. 70 something year old man acting like a drooling teenage boy.

Really??? I didn't think so. All he said was that she was a beautiful woman, that the quarterbacks get all the good looking women, and that if you're a little kid in Alabama right now you should be out in the yard throwing the football around w/ your old man. Seems pretty tame, IMO...even she said she wasn't offended by it.

AUFred

WAR EAGLE!!!
Valued Contributor
Reaction score
Tokenz
2,311.37z
My wife and I were watching the game together and both said, "That is kind of creepy". He was going on about A.J's mother too. He just dwelled on it a bit too long. Saying someone is beautiful is good, objectifying them is not good.

78,864Threads
2,185,189Messages
4,953Members
Back