College Football thread

Users who are viewing this thread

Natasha

La entrepierna de fuego
Valued Contributor
Reaction score
Tokenz
1,396.70z
If ND wins you have their logo for a month as your avatar. and I'll do the same with bama

Deal, except I want you to have a Georgia avy, not Bama. I'm rooting for Bama, but Georgia is still my #1 team, IJS :p

I'll also give you 100K in tokenz if you win the bet. I don't want tokenz from you, though...I don't need anymore, LOL

Replies
    Views
    Participant count
    Participants list

griz bear

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.01z
Deal, except I want you to have a Georgia avy, not Bama. I'm rooting for Bama, but Georgia is still my #1 team, IJS :p

I'll also give you 100K in tokenz if you win the bet. I don't want tokenz from you, though...I don't need anymore, LOL

deal, you'll sure look good with a ND avatar

Natasha

La entrepierna de fuego
Valued Contributor
Reaction score
Tokenz
1,396.70z
laugh it up, your talking like bama is bulldogs and they aint.

Bama is a good team. We should've beat them, though. 5 fucking yards and the clock runs out. Biggest heartbreak of my life as a UGA fan. :(

I've got another bet w/ the ex. If ND wins I have to wear a ND shirt and hat and make it my FB profile picture AND I have to change my profile banner to ND shit, too.

Natasha

La entrepierna de fuego
Valued Contributor
Reaction score
Tokenz
1,396.70z

They're gonna get creamed by my boys. We deserved a better Bowl game. To give you an idea of how shitty our bowl game is, I looked up tickets on Stub Hub last week and could've gotten tickets for $11 each.

pjbleek

Reaction score
Tokenz
795.15z
wife didn't lik the Rose bowl...but then again she is a Wisconsinite in winter, in California....melting....oh well, onto next year.....

AUFred

WAR EAGLE!!!
Valued Contributor
Reaction score
Tokenz
2,413.55z
i turned off the tv after the south carolina game. grew weary of rose bowl hype all day long.

AUFred

WAR EAGLE!!!
Valued Contributor
Reaction score
Tokenz
2,413.55z
Bcs and all that. They ran 4 bowl games at once then 1 at a time after that. "The granddaddy of them all" is an overused slogan.

Natasha

La entrepierna de fuego
Valued Contributor
Reaction score
Tokenz
1,396.70z
I tried watching the Rose Bowl but found the parade more interesting than the game. :dunno Chick-fil-a bowl was a good game, though. As a "5 yards from a National title game" Georgia fan, I feel LSU fans' pain. Was rooting for Clemson, though, just because I wanted to see them pull off the win at the end like that.

78,866Threads
2,185,220Messages
4,953Members
Back