Replies
    Views
    Participant count
  • Participants list

lizzief79

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.05z
I am currently working my way through all the Louise Bagshawe books I have. I have read Career Girls and am now reading When She Was Bad. For those that son't know she is a British author who writes fiction predominantly geared towards women.

Alien Allen

Froggy the Prick
Reaction score
Tokenz
1,206.36z
Krauthammer "Things That Matter"

And finished a week ago Goodwins "The Bully Pulpit" Which is a long slow read but very interesting. It is amazing how we face the same problems as we did 100+ years ago. I thought it was about the feud between Taft and TR but it was as much about the might of the press back in the day and about how they helped to pass legislation.

scottguy

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
I just started reading The Wolf Of Wall Street, the memoir that the recent movie of the same name is based on. It's really fascinating, really gritty stuff but a very entertaining read nonetheless. Next on my list is Watt, by Samuel Beckett, which I've been meaning to read for awhile but haven't had time for because of school obligations.

Bazinga!

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
61xTLm8uFTL._SX258_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

This is the final book in "The Last Apprentice" series by Joseph Delaney. Since it is the final book in the series, I'm taking my time reading it because I want to savor it. The good news though is the author will start a new series this summer that will be based on the main character from the book.

MMMMatilde

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
Reaction score
Tokenz
122.72z
How did you get this number by Sloan Crosley - I absolutely LOVED this book! it's the best I have ready in some time!

boombala

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
Waging Heavy Peace by Neil Young - hmmmmmm not too good even tho I'm a true fan of his. If he wrote this book, he should really just stick to writing songs.

xTinx

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
I'm currently reading To Kill a Mockingbird by Harper Lee. I read half of the pages two years back but due to fortuitous and unavoidable circumstances, I wasn't able to finish reading it. Now, I'm trying to get back on track. I absolutely adore Atticus Finch and his children Jem and Scout, the narrator of the novel.

RobertNick

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
I'm currently reading the first Discworld book, The Colour of Magic, by Terry Pratchett. I love his silly, yet intelligent humour and balanced story. I used to read his books in my childhood and I fell in love with him shortly after getting into the books. Now, rereading them, I feel amazing when I remember part of the books, they were a great part of my growth and maturity process.

blueeyes

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.06z
Currently I am reading "The Stranger Beside Me" by Ann Rule. It is a true story about Ted Bundy, the serial killer. Ann Rule knew him in college and had no idea he would become one of the worst serial killers in history. Its a great book :)

angelicagapit

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.08z
I love reading personal development books because I have this obsession of bettering myself little by little every single day. I want everything I read to be beneficial for myself in a good way.

I'm currently reading some John Maxwell books. One of them is called the "21 Qualities of Leadership". I try to read it everyday, but I constantly forget to. However, I want to start reading it again. Hopefully I remember to by tomorrow.

78,864Threads
2,185,192Messages
4,953Members
Back