15 minutes walk daily can boost good sleep

Users who are viewing this thread

Starmix

Reaction score
Tokenz
2,618.57z
Health experts said that doing some steps daily for at least 15 minutes can boost good sleep. Those having difficult sleep patterns; try to do this. I tried this and it really works. For many years, I only spend 4 to 5 hours of sleep, but for a week now, I sleep 7 to 8 hours.

Replies
    Views
    Participant count
  • Participants list
Reaction score
Tokenz
1,271.63z
For me the key to fast sleep is tiredness. If I'm tired I will fall asleep easily and can sleep longer. So, I have to do activities that are a little draining before going to bed at night.

Veronica

The OG
Valued Contributor
Reaction score
Tokenz
316.98z
Lately, when I get home, I walk with my son. We take that time to catch up and talk about anything we need to. Its relaxing and it def helps me sleep.

Raja

Reaction score
Tokenz
144.20z
Lately, when I get home, I walk with my son. We take that time to catch up and talk about anything we need to. Its relaxing and it def helps me sleep.
Yes the time to chat and catchup and when you keep chatting you can walk long distance

Starmix

Reaction score
Tokenz
2,618.57z
Yes you can do. But if I'm too tired I can't sleep either. LOL It should be mid, not too tired and not too relaxed without activity. It all interferes with my good sleep pattern.
You just adjust your free time and your mood. How have you been? Sre you through with your RAMADAN?

Walking is the best exercise and is free so you don't need to pay anything to anyone and can choose your preferred time
Yeah, so true, it is free and good for the body. We will be cute and gorgeous hehehe.

That is so good, you feel sleepy after bonding with your son.

RUBESH

Reaction score
Tokenz
415.23z
It's wonderful to hear that you were able to change your sleep pattern by following the recommendations of health professionals. Physical activity for at least 15 minutes each day can offer several health advantages, including improved sleep quality. Regular exercise can help reduce stress, which can be a major cause of poor sleep.

MrDawn

Reaction score
Tokenz
336.73z
Health experts said that doing some steps daily for at least 15 minutes can boost good sleep. Those having difficult sleep patterns; try to do this. I tried this and it really works. For many years, I only spend 4 to 5 hours of sleep, but for a week now, I sleep 7 to 8 hours.

Does using a push mower count?

I'm normally exhausted after mowing 3 lawns in the same day and I tend to sleep really good after that.

Starmix

Reaction score
Tokenz
2,618.57z
Does using a push mower count?

I'm normally exhausted after mowing 3 lawns in the same day and I tend to sleep really good after that.
Yes, it counts much. That is more than a good exercise. I understand that when we are tired, we feel sleepy, but do not sleep right away. Take some minutes rest and drink one glass of water always before napping or sleeping.

And fit, relaxed and healthy and it'll help us to socialize too
That is so true, it feels so relaxing, but I am doing this at our home's lawn hehehe. It is so hot here.

Walking is healthy but if you could jog then it would be healthier.
That is right, sometimes I do the walk-jog and so perspired after doing it know 15 minutes.

It's wonderful to hear that you were able to change your sleep pattern by following the recommendations of health professionals. Physical activity for at least 15 minutes each day can offer several health advantages, including improved sleep quality. Regular exercise can help reduce stress, which can be a major cause of poor sleep.
Yes, and I am so grateful for the article that I read. It taught me the remedy to sleep problems. This time I can sleep up to 7 or 8 hours.

Sometimes I combined the jog-walk for 15 minutes and felt so perspired. The feeling is so good. I reduced my weight from 110 pounds to 109 pounds .

I noticed that when I make a jog-walk, I easily fall asleep. I cannot stop myself to sleep early, but I woke up after three hours of sleeping to eat dinner, lol.

Imran Noori

Reaction score
Tokenz
316.36z
I noticed that when I make a jog-walk, I easily fall asleep. I cannot stop myself to sleep early, but I woke up after three hours of sleeping to eat dinner, lol.
This is the same with me, when I jog then I fall asleep early and wake up earlier than other days which confirms that jogging is healthy.

Alien Allen

Froggy the Prick
Reaction score
Tokenz
1,206.36z
I have had several years of horrid insomnia. Not as bad as some but for me this was torture. The ambien could get me to sleep but then by 2am I was up every hour. I may have found the holy grail though in the last week. Dr won't approve but at Froggys advanced age he don't give a shit.
Sports & Recreation
I can not blame it on being sedentary. I walk 20,000 steps a day on average.

Starmix

Reaction score
Tokenz
2,618.57z
I have had several years of horrid insomnia. Not as bad as some but for me this was torture. The ambien could get me to sleep but then by 2am I was up every hour. I may have found the holy grail though in the last week. Dr won't approve but at Froggys advanced age he don't give a shit.
Sports & Recreation
I can not blame it on being sedentary. I walk 20,000 steps a day on average.
That's so incredible 20, 000 steps. You'll get slimmer on that.

78,864Threads
2,185,187Messages
4,953Members
Back