Your favourite band...

Users who are viewing this thread

magnus2022

Reaction score
Tokenz
435.62z
UB40 is my favorite band. I have been following the band for years. Though I don't think they are still active. I still love Backstreet boys as well. All these bands are my all time favorites

Replies
    Views
    Participant count
  • Participants list

streamguy69

Reaction score
Tokenz
894.47z
Five finger death punch. They are a hard rock band from las vegas . They are fronted by the lead singer Ivan Moody Who cares about his fans and if anyone starts trouble with any of his fans especially the kids, he stops his show and sometimes throws the person out

Natasha

La entrepierna de fuego
Valued Contributor
Reaction score
Tokenz
1,344.50z
Five finger death punch. They are a hard rock band from las vegas . They are fronted by the lead singer Ivan Moody Who cares about his fans and if anyone starts trouble with any of his fans especially the kids, he stops his show and sometimes throws the person out
I've actually seen them 4 or 5 times. My husband is a big fan. They're not normally my type of music, but I like several of their songs and they put on a damn good show. We were at the show the night before Ivan's breakdown in Worcester, MA.

streamguy69

Reaction score
Tokenz
894.47z
I've actually seen them 4 or 5 times. My husband is a big fan. They're not normally my type of music, but I like several of their songs and they put on a damn good show. We were at the show the night before Ivan's breakdown in Worcester, MA.
My wife does not like my type of music either. She likes 80s and pop rock

svjiminfxv

Reaction score
Tokenz
39.10z
My favourite band to listen to is BTS. Been listening to them since 2018 as I love how they express their music and whenever they have a comeback, it's always something different to listen to.

Cory90

Reaction score
Tokenz
48.94z
Some of my favorites have already been listed in this topic, such as Three Days Grace and Five Finger Death Punch. I also like Disturbed, Seether, and Linkin Park.

Ravenfreak

Reaction score
Tokenz
405.05z
My favorite band of all time is Blink 182! My favorite album is their self titled album, but I also love Enema of the State, and Take Off Your Pants and Jacket. Their latest single hit me hard though, seeing all the old music video sets from the past and the meaning behind the song really gets you if you've been a fan of them since that era. I was 12 when my best friend got me into their music.

Kurbir

Fraud. Lies. Deceit.
Premium
Reaction score
Tokenz
782.67z
I am a fan of Disturbed, though I am not a fan of their latest album. I also really like Ghost.

pjbleek

Reaction score
Tokenz
795.15z
in the past I would have to say that Phil Collins is my fav singer, but after seeing Peter Gabriel in concert, he truly is my fav. his words, songs, over all attitude and gratitude in this world.

78,865Threads
2,185,199Messages
4,953Members
Back