Your favourite band...

Users who are viewing this thread

missbishi

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.28z
I'd like to know who everyone's favourite band or singer is. Rush have been my favourite band for over 20 years now. Listening to their albums makes me feel as though I'm with an old friend. It's quite a good feeling, warm and reassuring. Who is your favourite band and how do they make you feel?

Replies
    Views
    Participant count
  • Participants list

xTinx

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
I have so many favorite bands. Let me just name a few that have changed my life for the better and whose songs will always serve as my inspiration:
  • Oasis - Songs like Champagne Supernova and Oasis never fail to uplift my spirit.
  • My Chemical Romance - People can brand them goth or emo for all I care. MCR's songs especially Teenagers, Ghost of You, Disenchanted, Helena and I Don't Love You have always given me cause to take on life's challenges.
  • The Used - I don't really fancy every song in their album but those I do like stick to my head like glue. Blue and Yellow, Yesterday's Feelings and All That I've Got are personal favorites of mine.
  • Echosmith - A family of musically-inclined young people, who wouldn't love this band? Even if there's only one song in their repertoire that I like with all my heart, I don't think I'll ever get tired of hearing Cool Kids.

randomdude509

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.03z
My favorite band are a group known as Three Days Grace. These guys have been around for more than a decade and I've found they sound even better with time. They are known as a emo rock band now.

When you go to a Three Days Grace concert, you feel alive. There are so many mosh pits and screaming fans. A complete blast if you ever see them live.

RobertNick

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
My record-breaking most loved artist is Bluesman Luther Allison who passed away in 1997

Must have seen him play live around 18 to 20 times, each one time he generally made you feel that he was performing only for you, his shows kept going between 2 1/2 to 4hrs, he was continually eager to get together with his fans previously, then after the fact the show, ready to sign CD's and publications dependably with a grin all over.

Tragically missed by all that saw him play.

porterjack

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
Reaction score
Tokenz
0.10z
based on my opinion that dark side of the moon is the greatest album ever

it has to be pink floyd

juliaintheclouds

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.02z
A lot of the artists I listen to nowadays are solo electronic artists but one of the bands I really like is Deerhoof.
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
I listen to them when I need an energy boost, I think they have a really fun vibe!

MLNewkirk

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
I know that I have mentioned in another post that I prefer classical music but my favorite band is Primus. My husband and I recently just saw them in concert and they had made their own arrangements of the music from the movie Willy Wonka and Chocolate Factory. It was a great show, they had scenes from the movie playing on a large screen behind them while performing their arrangements.

skye

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
I have tons of favorite bands but lately I've been listening to The Paper Kites nonstop. I came across this band randomly on Spotify one day and as they say, the rest is history. This band is some sort of indie-fold rock band and their music is entirely different from what i used to listen so i find their songs refreshing. Also i realized recently that this band is Australian-based so it's a first for me. :)

HELLOnamesdana

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.03z
McFly is my favorite band, but I am really loving Fall Out Boy lately and I'm sort of obsessed with their new album that they just dropped last week!

Natasha

La entrepierna de fuego
Valued Contributor
Reaction score
Tokenz
1,341.50z
Counting Crows. I've loved them since Mr. Jones came out. Will be seeing them in concert for the 3rd time at Wolf Trap in 11 days!!!

Springtime

Reaction score
Tokenz
997.52z
My favorite band is The Beatles. Some of their songs such as "Michelle"; "Yesterday"; "I want to hold your hand" are easy listening. Some are meaningful, like "Imagine", "Let it be".

Ammi

Reaction score
Tokenz
1,249.83z
…I don’t know that I have any favourite band as such but I’ll just throw Queen, The Beach Boys and The Doors out there as great bands…

MrDawn

Reaction score
Tokenz
336.73z
My favorite band has always been the Deftones. Been listening to them since I was 15 years old. A few years ago their lead singer started a side project called Crosses and I've been listening to that.

Blessed19

Reaction score
Tokenz
883.68z
Well I have a lot of music band that I see as my favourite for instance we have style plus of Nigeria, they played good music for about 4 years or more and then when you come out of Nigeria I have the likes of imagine dragons, the chainsmokers and maroon 5 those are my favourite bands like music group.

78,865Threads
2,185,198Messages
4,953Members
Back