Xbox live gamertags

Users who are viewing this thread

Mini Vin

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
sorry fellas, i couldn't get on last night... i was supposed to pick up my bed finally, but i couldn't get ahold a truck... the EX took the bed so i got stuck with the air mattress.

i will definitly be on tonight... i need my halo fix!!!! :booze

Replies
    Views
    Participant count
  • Participants list

mdvaldosta

Reaction score
Tokenz
20.04z
we played till about 11:30, had some good games considering honestly on 2/3 of them our 4th team member quit at the beginning of each fuggin one... no joke... we still won half the ones they quit on

Mini Vin

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
mdvaldosta said:
we played till about 11:30, had some good games considering honestly on 2/3 of them our 4th team member quit at the beginning of each fuggin one... no joke... we still won half the ones they quit on

i am so glad you brought that up... i used to get so pissed off when someone would quit... but i did find out from bungie that they log that just like they log cheaters. they tag your profile somehow and then match you up with other quiters. we played two different teams that were all quiters... the match lasted a whole 2 mintues... bungie is actually getting a little better with the cheating too...

have you guys had any problem lately with cheaters.. ie router standby etc...??

mdvaldosta

Reaction score
Tokenz
20.04z
used to never get what I thought was a standbyer until we started getting higher levels... seems the higher we / I go the more it happens. Now it seems that if I play for a couple hours I get at least 1 time I think someone was cheating

Mini Vin

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
oh yeah!! the higher the lever, most of the time they cheated to get there. its all good though... they can keep paying $50 or so a year to make a new account eveytime they get banned. dumbasses

Mini Vin

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
**assuming you know what a router is**

there is a button on the router someone can hit that will freeze up everyone else that is playing the the same room except themselves. meaning you could be watching the flag fly high right in front of you and in one sec you will see the flag disapear, hearing "FLAG CAPTURED".. its a fucked up cheat and the only thing bungie/xbox live can do about it is terminate peoples accounts.

Mini Vin

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
its alot of the higher level KIDS.. who are no older than 12 or so... instead of doing homework, they are making my life miserable by fuckin up my game... bastards...

Mini Vin

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
you have no idea what you are missing... i HADE a ps2 at first and loved it... now i look back and wonder what took so long to switch over...

XBOX RULES!!!

Big_Chief

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
mdvaldosta said:
xbox recently did a recall on the power cords dood, you can prolly get one for free... they were a fire hazard :tard

Hmmm, never had a problem with mine. What games do you all play on Live anyway? I have my box modded but haven't messed with the tunneling software yet. Just been playing "backed up" games and emulators and such. :D

t3000

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
Mine is crookedofficer, but that may change really soon since I haven't paid them yet...... I may just get another gamertag after I pay them. :dunno

s10n20s

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
grego13 i usually play halo and nascar. someone send me a friend request with a message attached telling me ur from here. im a 26 on halo but i play as around a 30

78,866Threads
2,185,216Messages
4,953Members
Back