Views
    Participant count
  • Participants list

Mini Vin

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
MalboroMan=Halo2 Master

before some smartass says something, i know its not spelled right. someone else already had the other one. mine is better though...

Veronica

The OG
Valued Contributor
Reaction score
Tokenz
316.98z
LOL. He normally gets on at 7 (our time) and stays on until about midnight. :) So you will definally see him on .

Mini Vin

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
What CLAN is everyone in?

and what lever are you all?

i think i am still a 10 or a 11. just started my new name not too long ago..

i've been in about five different ones and i can't find one i like. actually the best one i have been a part of is "TH3 Dynasty" there were a few people that i can't stand playing with.. they bitch all the time when someone isn't doing what they want.

mdvaldosta

Reaction score
Tokenz
20.04z
Between 8 - 13 depending on what type game. Been playin about a month and a half now, but I've played alot in that time.

:gears

OUZBnd

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.06z
you should've came on last night white... after the streak of 4 or 5 losses, we had quite the winning streak going

Mini Vin

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
i will send you both friend requests when i get on tonight and we can get something going... you will have to bear with me for awhile as i haven't played in awhile. will have to do some training first.

OUZBnd

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.06z
mdvaldosta said:
OUZBnd said:
you should've came on last night white... after the streak of 4 or 5 losses, we had quite the winning streak going

haha, yea I looked it up... it was 9 straight wins :gears

you serious? damn i didn't think it was that long

Veronica

The OG
Valued Contributor
Reaction score
Tokenz
316.98z
oh believe me, it was that long.. I was tapping my foot and yelling the whole time. He began playing that damn game at 1 in the after noon and didnt stop until 1:30 or so!!!!!!!!!! Alittle too addicted to that game!

OUZBnd

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.06z
haha, yeah.. i got on at 730 or something. i was gonna play a game or two, then i played till 1:30... i should have been studying

mdvaldosta

Reaction score
Tokenz
20.04z
haha, everytime someone said "I've got to getup early tomorrow" or "I need to be studying" we were like "NoooooOoOOOOoOoOOoOoooo" ...

PLAY TILL WE LOSE

:lol

78,865Threads
2,185,203Messages
4,953Members
Back