Women and Dressing Classy

Users who are viewing this thread

AnitaBeer

I kissed a leprechaun...
Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
There's still plenty of classy around today, just depends on where you are or go whether you see it or not.

Replies
    Views
    Participant count
    Participants list

MoonOwl

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.01z
What's the rule? If you show a lot of leg, don't show a lot of cleavage. If you show cleavage, don't show a lot of leg.... Pretty much.

Panacea

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.01z
I just had a class moment, I had to sit in the work restroom and sew the straps on my dress tighter so I could stop flashing people in court :24:

acctnt shan

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
I would probably get the label "prude" or "old-fashioned" if someone judged me entirely on how I dress at work. I avoid wearing very low-cut tops or short skirts because I think that undermines the image of professionalism that is pretty important for my job. I also don't wear skirts without pantyhose to work unless it's a MISERABLY hot day.

When I'm not working, I relax a lot more and definitely wear low cut tops when I go out. I happen to hate my legs, so I only occasionally wear skirts when I'm feeling girly or have a new dress/skirt that I absolutely love.

But talk to anyone who knows me personally, and they would never, ever call me a prude ;)

NoDak

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
I would probably get the label "prude" or "old-fashioned" if someone judged me entirely on how I dress at work. I avoid wearing very low-cut tops or short skirts because I think that undermines the image of professionalism that is pretty important for my job. I also don't wear skirts without pantyhose to work unless it's a MISERABLY hot day.

When I'm not working, I relax a lot more and definitely wear low cut tops when I go out. I happen to hate my legs, so I only occasionally wear skirts when I'm feeling girly or have a new dress/skirt that I absolutely love.

But talk to anyone who knows me personally, and they would never, ever call me a prude ;)

I'm willing to bet your clientele thinks more highly of your expertise than if you wore skirts way up to there and tops cut way down to there. Your appearance says; "I have what it takes, in my head, to do the job, I don't need to show off my bod to distract you from my shortcomings. :)

78,865Threads
2,185,212Messages
4,953Members
Back