Women and Dressing Classy

Users who are viewing this thread

Dana

In Memoriam - RIP
Reaction score
Tokenz
0.17z
I was thinking about this the other day and Honey Bunny's thread made me think about it again. What happened to classy sexiness. Why is everything all out in the open nowadays. They shorts & skirts get shorter and they're marketiung these same "fasions" to tweens.

Replies
    Views
    Participant count
    Participants list

dancingpotato

Banned PER USER's Request
Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
There is nothing classy about me :24:

Laurie. Classy. Not allowed in the same sentence!

Neither is dancingpotato. Classy. Allowed in the same sentence. :24:

dancingpotato

Banned PER USER's Request
Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
Also, I like my legs and my boobs, why shouldn't I show them off?

And also, if I wear long skirts (never in a million years would I be seen dead in a long skirt or dress that wasn't a wedding or bridesmaid dress) I just look even shorter than I already am.

HK

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.03z
I was thinking about this the other day and Honey Bunny's thread made me think about it again. What happened to classy sexiness. Why is everything all out in the open nowadays. They shorts & skirts get shorter and they're marketiung these same "fasions" to tweens.

It's still out there, it's just not as immediately eye-catching as the in-your-face style of 'sexy' :p

When I have a daughter, she'll dress appropriately for her age, not least because until she's earning her own money, I'll be the one buying her fucking clothes. One of the clubs in my city has a tween night where the 14-17 year olds can go and pretend like they're totally grown up and stuff, and watching the queue outside is depressing - mostly girls with no tits in low cut tops, legs like baby horses... yeah, no.

You can do sexy without exposing so much flesh you're in danger of getting arrested. It's partly about how you carry yourself. I have a lot of confidence in my appearance, and that turns more heads than if I had a belt for a skirt.

Kyle B

V.I.P User
Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
When I have a daughter, she'll dress appropriately for her age, not least because until she's earning her own money, I'll be the one buying her fucking clothes.

I heard that places like Hollister, A & F etc. purposely make the stores unpleasant for parents so that they'll just let their kids roam around inside with their credit card while they go off and do something else.

Sneaky little corporate marketers.

Panacea

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.01z
I like classy and feminine sexy, not slutty clothes. I've shown cleavage but only because I struggle to contain them. I've never been a sexy dresser but my sexy is private ;)

NoDak

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
The rule is, never show lots of leg and cleavage at the same time

So much for my fantasies! :p

Anyhoo, a nice, somewhat revealing top, mid thigh to almost knee length skirt will catch my eye every time. A lot of "sexy" has to do with how the woman carries herself. Some girls can be sexy as hell in mechanic's coveralls while others can show the world damned neared everything and I just don't look at it.

AUFred

WAR EAGLE!!!
Valued Contributor
Reaction score
Tokenz
2,388.55z
So much for my fantasies! :p

Anyhoo, a nice, somewhat revealing top, mid thigh to almost knee length skirt will catch my eye every time. A lot of "sexy" has to do with how the woman carries herself. Some girls can be sexy as hell in mechanic's coveralls while others can show the world damned neared everything and I just don't look at it.

That is true.

Jaybird

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
I say, the ladies can wear whatever they want.

And if it just so happens to show off some skin, who am I to complain. :D

CityGirl

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
How do you show off your boobs in overalls? :p
2.jpg

overeye.jpg

515_____sans20titre_00052xiao_62.jpg

truck.jpg

78,865Threads
2,185,212Messages