Why do people stay in bad relationships?

Users who are viewing this thread

teh_fuzz

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Tokenz
124.51z
I don’t think the word limit on a reply would be enough to get into this discussion

But if we are being honest - when it comes to a man, it really is cheaper to keep her

Replies
    Views
    Participant count
  • Participants list

eldavis

Reaction score
Tokenz
163.83z
There are so many reasons why people stay in bad relationships though, one major reason is cause they are not confident in themselves, they feel they would not be able to find another relationship or they simply do not deserve something better.

Blessed19

Reaction score
Tokenz
883.68z
I really can not say the reason why some people will prefer to remain in a bad relationship. Well there are so many reasons for such a thing to happen as some do feel the need to remain in a bad relationship all because there is a benefit that is attached to it in one way or the other.

Reaction score
Tokenz
1,271.63z
Some people stay in bad relationships because of reasons for the sake of children, some of them also survive because they are ashamed to bear the title of widow/widower. As for me happiness is the most important thing, there is no reason for me to stay in a bad relationship.

cherry123

Reaction score
Tokenz
157.93z
For me it is low Self-Esteem if a partner constantly been putting them down, they just hope that the situation will change and their partner will improve over time

Chibson

Reaction score
Tokenz
214.28z
The major reason people stay in bad relationships is because they do not have options. If you have someone that have options you can easily walk away from a bad relationship. Of course such relationships can affect your mental health.

78,865Threads
2,185,213Messages
4,953Members
Back