What makes a good marriage?

Users who are viewing this thread

cherry123

Reaction score
Tokenz
157.93z
Sure no perfect marriage anywhere you just have to constantly work on your marriage. What do you expect from an imperfect being

Replies
    Views
    Participant count
  • Participants list

Ammi

Reaction score
Tokenz
1,249.83z
People need to understand that there is no perfect marriage. So to have a good marriage the couples must be able to understand each other properly. It is also important for them to settle their rifts amicably.
…or if that’s not happening, send your partner to their room to think very carefully about what you require from your ‘amicably’….?….

hastral45

Reaction score
Tokenz
16.40z
Trust and confidence makes a good marriage. Apart from that, mutual understanding between the couple also matters a lot. Each should be ready to accommodate any shortcoming from the other party. They should not allow third party in their relationship.

RUBESH

Reaction score
Tokenz
415.23z
I totally agree with you that a wonderful marriage is attainable, despite the fact it may appear elusive at times. Communication, as well as trust, and an unwavering dedication to each other, in my opinion, are the keys to a successful marriage.

Partners must speak freely and honestly with each other, actively listen to each other's concerns, and collaborate to resolve any difficulties that may develop. Trust is also important in marriage since it serves as the basis for a successful and healthy partnership. Both parties should be confident in their commitment to each other and be prepared to put the relationship first.

Mystic

OTz's Typo Scouser
Reaction score
Tokenz
117.19z
For myself, it's about not giving up even when I do feel like it's over. Finding the middle ground you can live with or without. Compromise.

I find this topic difficult even with over 30 years together. I think because we've also had a few separations but always found our way back... whether that was good or bad, I just can't say... it's a work in motion as they say. But certainly communication and Compromise is key. One must certainly sacrifice for the other.

magnus2022

Reaction score
Tokenz
435.62z
Marriage can only succeed when the couple are financial capable. Finance is the major problem most couples use to have. Limited resources use to choke marriage. Secondly, communication and understanding are two factors that helps marriage to succeed. Without good communication skills, marriage is bound to come to conflict.

Ravenfreak

Reaction score
Tokenz
405.05z
Communication is the biggest thing that makes a good marriage. If you and your spouse can talk to each other, you'll argue less and be on the same page for a lot of things.

78,864Threads
2,185,192Messages
4,953Members
Back