What game are you currently playing?

Users who are viewing this thread

Siphorous

Anticipation
Reaction score
Tokenz
199.13z
Star Wars: The Old Republic.

A fully voice acted game adds to the immersion factor no end. Love it. The storylines for the individual classes are different and interesting enough to give it quite some longevity methinks.

Replies
    Views
    Participant count
    Participants list

Honey Bunny

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
Super Mario bros Wii, animal crossing city folk and LOZ Skyward Sword. On FB i've gotten a little addicted to Marvel Avengers Alliance.

Honey Bunny

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
Medieval II - Total War

This is an awesome game if you like turn based strategy games. The Total War series is great for both government/land management and epic battles!

i got excited when I thought I had found another fan of Sir Dan, alas I see you mean a completely different series

add LOZ Twilight Princess to the list of games I am currently playing.

Mercury

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
Crusader Kings II - Another medieval, turn-based strategy game ... except much more micro-management without the battling like the Total War series. While probably considered pretty boring for those seeking WAR WAR WAR ... if you are into deep strategy that has to do with feudalism, this is a winner.

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
I am playing a MMO called Dragon Nest, but I just realized that my playlist for my console is already piling up, so I decided to undust my PS3 (yeah, it's been a while since I played my console) and play Ni no Kuni, a JRPG I bought last year that I have been meaning to play but just can't seem to spend some time to play it.

78,866Threads
2,185,216Messages
4,953Members
Back