What game are you currently playing?

Users who are viewing this thread

Thebest

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
Howdy thur everybody! Welcome to the 'What game are you currently playing?' thread! Here, just come in, and tell us what you're playin! got a new game to replace the old one? let us know here! (Also, I don't know if anyone ever started a thread like this before, but if so, then oh well, I'm restarting it. And if not, good for me.:D)

So, I'll get started. I haven't gotten any new games lately, so I started new files on some old games. I'm currently playin:

Manhunt (PS2)
Crimson Tears (PS2)
Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess (Wii)
And occasionally I play some Final Fantasy XII (Still trying to beat the hardest creature in the game. IT HAS 50 MILLION HP!! :willy_nilly:)

Replies
    Views
    Participant count
    Participants list

Thebest

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
The Outfit-360
Saints Row-360
Oblivion- Was playing it, but someone stole it this weekend-360

damn, someone stole your Oblivion boomz? Shit yo, you need to find the dude who did that and kick his ass! I know you loved that game.:D

Boomer

Nipples-O-Steel
Reaction score
Tokenz
0.01z
Only problem is I have no way to find out who did it. Its my fault. Im not throwing parties at my house any more.

Saints Row is awesome, until GTA 4 comes out. But all in all. It is great. Make your own character. Lots of different customizable cars.

Boomer

Nipples-O-Steel
Reaction score
Tokenz
0.01z
Im just gonna chop it up as a loss. Fuck it. I'll buy another.

I stuck up plenty of people in high school, its just karma swingin back my way.

Thebest

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
well, either way, sorry about ya losin Oblivion! I played it the other day at my friend's house, it was fucking awesome. If someone stole it from me and I had it, I'd kick their asses. :D

Boomer

Nipples-O-Steel
Reaction score
Tokenz
0.01z
Im just glad I still have my file! Thanks for the remorse though dood.

You can take my game, but YOU"LL NEVER TAKE MY SAVE FILE!!!!

Boomer

Nipples-O-Steel
Reaction score
Tokenz
0.01z
Im so morrowind about it, I keep only one save game at a time and I still close all doors behind me. ; P

elluko

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.01z
lol, charmer.
Im playing Team Fortress 2
tf2_big.jpg

Maulds

Accidental Bastard
Reaction score
Tokenz
0.01z
I bought my son a PS3 with Uncharted 3 but he doesnt know it yet.

I recently discovered the beauty of annihilating zombies on Left 4 dead 1 & 2. I love those games...and I'm not really a gamer.

Mercury

Reaction score
Tokenz
0.00z
Medieval II - Total War

This is an awesome game if you like turn based strategy games. The Total War series is great for both government/land management and epic battles!

78,866Threads
2,185,216Messages
4,953Members
Back